Shain Gandee, the breakout star of MTV's controversial hit show BUCKWILD, has been found dead. Shain was only 21 years old. Way too young. :(
Shain and his uncle, David Gandee, were last seen leaving a local bar around 3 a.m. Sunday morning, with plans to go off-roading, and were later reported missing by family. Shain and David's bodies – along with a third unidentified victim – were found inside of Shain's Ford Bronco this morning in Sissonville, West Virginia. Kanawha County Commissioner Kent Carper has confirmed the news.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR MORE!
While the officials haven't yet announced a cause of death, an inside source revealed to Reality Tea that the cause of death appears to be carbon monoxide poisoning. "They were mudding and got stuck in a mud hole," the source said. "They left the engine running, which caused the carbon monoxide poisoning."
MTV's response to the sad news: "We are shocked and saddened by the terrible news about Shain Gandee, and those involved in this tragic incident. We are waiting for more information but at this time, our main concern is for the Gandee family and their friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Shain had a magnetic personality, with a passion for life that touched everyone he met and we will miss him dearly."
We want to express our heartfelt condolences to the Gandee family. Also to the cast of BUCKWILD.
Updating to add: According to Rumor Fix, Shaine may have suffered a gunshot wound. This conflicts with our source who claimed it may have been carbon monoxide poisoning. It looks like we'll just have to wait for the official reports to be made public.
TELL US – CONSIDERING SHAIN'S DEATH AND THE ARRESTS OF OTHER BUCKWILD STARS, SHOULD MTV CANCEL THE SHOW?
Photo credit: MTV