Author Archive

With just days left until the season 5 premiere of Patti Stanger’s Bravo hit show – The Millionaire Matchmaker, a new report is now shedding some light on her real life dating service.

According to the HuffingtonPost, Patti’s real life dating service seems to be more about making money than helping people find love (isn’t the TV show the same?). “Patti barely does any of the matching if any at all,” a young professional who looked for love at Patti’s club reveals. “She passes it off to Destin, Rachel and other account executives. The girl who set me up, that was an account executive, was fired… and she worked for Patti but never even met her once in person!”

And it’s not just the women who barely get to see Patti. The millionaires who pay up to $40,000 a year to join her club in other to meet women reveal they hardly see Patti either.

“The guy I met with, and ended up dating until it got bad, only spoke to someone on the phone,” reveals another insider. “He was never even interviewed in person. He just sent them photos of himself and says he definitely got the hard sell from them. They never even questioned his millionaire status. Her ‘Millionaires Club’ is totally bogus. As long as you can pay the steep fees you are good to go. They will set you up with as many girls as you want for that price.”

Yikes. As for Patti, she declined to comment on the report. The new season of the Millionaire Matchmaker premieres August 15 on Bravo at 9/8c.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2 Cast

Following the dramatic first season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, many believed there was no way these ladies could top their freshman season, that is until Bravo released the season 2 trailer days ago!

Fast forward to today and Kyle Richards is now stating the released trailer is actually “mild” in comparison to just how dramatic the new season really is. Is that even possible? “That doesn’t even put a dent in it,” says Kyle. “I was thinking, of all of the things they could have pulled — they used the mild stuff. I guess they didn’t want to overwhelm everyone.”

Kyle adds that this season is very emotional as the relationships and dynamics between the castmates continue to change. “There’s been a lot of shift in the dynamic,” admits Kyle. “I’ve gotten to know the girls even better. Some of them at the beginning I knew better than others. Now we all know each other inside and out but the dynamics do shift throughout the season. People that you would be surprised to side with and not speaking and going back and forth. That’s definitely prevalent this season.” Interesting.

Meanwhile, Kyle’s sister Kim Richards is assuring fans of the show that unlike last season, she has found her voice and nobody’s messing with her! Just ask “slut pig” Brandi Glanville.

“I think last season, as I’ve said all along, it takes me a while to get to know people. So I think a lot of what you saw of me last year was very quiet, almost intimidated — well, maybe intimidated isn’t the right word,” said Kim. “And I was uncomfortable being around all the girls, and the cattiness and the fighting, and it overwhelmed me. So I think you saw a side of me that really wasn’t me. So even though I said I wasn’t going to come back, I said “You know what? Time out — I’m going to work on myself.” And I got stronger, and decided I was going to come back and show everybody who I really am.”

Kim, who reveals she will be going “through some personal stuff” on the show, also echoes Kyle’s statements when she states the new season is way more “exciting, explosive, and dramatic” than the first.

And finally Adrienne Maloof also spoke out on the new season stating new cast member Brandi is like a child. “She kind of weaves herself in and out,” Adrienne, 49, says of Brandi, 38. “She is like bringing a child [to a party]. You don’t know really what she is going to say. She has no filter, so that’s why you want to stay tuned!”

The new season of the RHOBH premieres Sep 5. Must say September 5 cannot get here soon enough!


Big Brother 13 Dominic

In what appears to be a trend to eliminate the strong members of the Newbie alliance on Big Brother, 25-year-old Dominic Briones found himself the latest Houseguest to be voted out.

In a new interview with DigitalSpy, Dominic reveals his true feelings about Danielle, whether he regrets aligning with her, and of course what he would have done differently in the game. Excerpts from his interview below –

You shared a flirty relationship with Daniele – if you’d stayed longer, would you ever have taken that further or was it more of a friendship than anything else?
“No, I would have not taken it further in the house because in there you can’t tell how someone really is. Although Daniele seemed like a great person in the house, you never can tell how people really are while you are in there.”

If you could play the game again, would you do anything differently?
“Play with the veterans sooner and not stick with the newbies during the first two weeks of the game. I would have aligned with the vets and started cutting newbies from the beginning.”

You accused your fellow newbies of being “spineless jellyfish” as they’ve yet to make bold moves. Do you wish that you would have kept a lower profile for the first few weeks in the hope of seeming like less of a threat?
“Yes, if it was possible to keep a lower profile with the group of newbies that were there I definitely would have done so. But coming into the game just being a young, athletic male partnered with another male made me a target from day one.”

You were going to go along with the plan to backdoor Jeff, but did you really see him as your biggest competitor in the game? If not him, who posed the biggest threat?
“No, I saw Brendon and Rachel as the biggest competitors in the game. But you never want to take out the number one targets because that makes you the biggest target. So taking out Jeff would have split up the veteran alliance and given me a chance to actually gain some numbers and some power.”

Moving on to tonight’s new episode when the new twist will finally be revealed by host Julie Chen! And just as suspected, it is indeed to bring back one of the eliminated HGs! There was a slight glitch on the CBS website yesterday which showed fans the new twist. While CBS has since deleted the link, a screenshot (posted below) was captured by “Big Brother” fan site Hamster.

This twist is however different from past similar twists. The viewers will vote for one of the soon to be four eliminated HGs to return to the game (Keith, Cassi, Dominic, or Jordan/Brendon). Whoever receives the most viewer votes will then have to go up against next week’s eliminated HG in some sort of challenge. Whoever wins that challenge will be back in the game! According to a poll done by BigBrotherLeak, Cassi is leading the votes on who fans want to see back in the game followed closely by Dominic. Brendon was also added to the poll and is coming in third. Will America vote the same way? Will be interesting!

And finally, Big Brother alum Mike “Boogie” Malin finds himself in some legal hot water today as one of his business partners, Shereene Arazm, is claiming Mike and his other business partner, VH1 reality star Lonnie Moore, “illegally siphoned away [money]” from the Geisha House, LLC restaurant group for years in order to “support their lavish party-boy lifestyles.”

The shocker however comes when Shereene alleges in the suit that Mike Boogie not only gambled away a lot of that money but also used some of it “to have multiple sexual encounters with various older men during which Malin would live out fetish role play fantasies.” Holy cow! Did she just out Mike Boogie? That would explain why he wanted nothing to do with Erica during the all star season no?

As for Mike, he filed his own lawsuit earlier this week alleging Shereene was trying to extort and blackmail him. Mike also claims Shereene had people hack into his emails and illegally tap his phone. Wowzers.


A week after Playmate Crystal Harris trashed her 2-year relationship with Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, one of Hef’s exes is now coming to his defense.

Hef’s former girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson says Crystal, 25, is “trash” for talking about her sex life with Hef, 86, stating it only lasted “two seconds.” Kendra states, “She just needs to keep her mouth shut, and be classy about it.”

Kendra continues, “After the whole non-marriage thing broke to the news, I actually thought she was being classy about things, until she started opening her mouth about the bed stuff. She just totally made herself look like crap. She looks like trash. I mean, it’s disgusting. She needs to keep her mouth shut, and be a bigger person. Walk away. People don’t like that. People don’t like a hypocrite. She’s a hypocrite.”

Oddly enough, Kendra also found herself in hot water over some comments she made about Hef in her autobiography Sliding Into Home. She however feels Crystal’s comments went way too far.

“Her situation is a lot more harsh,” Kendra, 26, told PEOPLE. “She was about to get married to him. I would have never agreed to get married to him.”

Kendra, who stated in her book that she would sneak out of the Playboy mansion to go see her now husband Hank Baskett, makes it clear her situation was a lot different from Crystal’s. “We both knew our place,” Kendra says of her relationship with Hef. “He knew that we were friends. I knew that we were friends. But to [plan to] get married and then be a backstabber to someone like that – to take it to that level and then go and backstab, that’s, like, cruel, you know?”

Crystal has since issued an apology for her comments following publish backlash.


Following this week’s finale of the Bachelorette, many are now wondering what ever happened to that other Bachelorette, you know, Ali Fedotowsky from last season.

Well according to PEOPLE magazine, Ali has postponed her wedding to fiance Roberto Martinez. The reason? It all has to do with an injury.

“We had a date set, and that date has now passed,” Ali, 26, told PEOPLE on Tuesday. “The decision to postpone [the wedding] was very difficult. I definitely shed some tears.”

Ali, who fractured her femur back in June, underwent surgery in July and is still recovering. “I want to walk down the aisle,” she said, “I don’t want to limp down the aisle.”

Ali however assures us all is well between her and Roberto. In fact the couple spent their would be wedding day together. “It was one of the best days we’ve had, just me and him,” said Ali, adding that she feels no need to rush the nuptials.

“In my mind, Roberto is my husband,” she said. “We live together; we do everything together; we plan for the future together; we fight just like a good old married couple. The only thing that’s not saying “I’m married” is another ring on my finger and a piece of paper.”

Ali is however staying mum on whether or not a new wedding day has been set.

Photo credit: Adriana M. Barraza /


Days after Taylor Armstrong revealed her estranged husband Russell Armstrong was physically abusive to her, more of Russell’s skeletons are now starting to come out.

As it turns out, Taylor is not the first woman to accuse Russell of physical abuse. In fact two of his exes (an ex-girlfriend and an ex-wife) had to get restraining orders against him, and in 1997, he pled guilty to battery.

According to a new bombshell report by RadarOnline, Russell was married to ex-wife Barbara Armstrong in 1997 and separated shortly after their son Aiden was born. In court documents obtained, Barbara alleges that Russell beat her when she was six months pregnant: “Russell threw me to the ground and slapped me across the face….the police were called to Russell’s and my residence during our marriage because Russell hit me, blackened my eyes, kicked me in the back, threw crystal drinking glasses at me, and spit on me.”

In the sworn declaration given in late 1997, Barbara states Russell: “Pleaded guilty to battery and said that he understood that he had to go to an anger management program. That was the first anger management program that Russell was ordered to attend.”

The allegations get even worse as Barbara ultimately divorced Russell and remarried. Russell however continued to see his son Aiden every other weekend. However on August 6, 2004, Barbara states in her declaration that she received a phone call from Russell’s then-girlfriend, Claudia Haro, who told her she “saw Russell slap Aiden across the face, very hard. This slap was so hard that Ms. Haro heard it across the room. Ms. Haro has seen and heard Russell slap Aiden’s face very hard on other occasions.”

This led Barbara to get a restraining order against Russell and request that an off-duty police officer monitor visitation with their son, Aiden.

And in a different sworn declaration by Russell’s then girlfriend Claudia, she also stated that Russell hit her. After accusing Claudia of sleeping with an ex-boyfriend, she alleges Russell “hit me in the face so hard that my neck snapped back….I got out of Russell’s car and dialed 911. However, I was put on hold. I was standing next to Russell’s car with my cell phone in my hand when he walked around the car, pulled my cell phone out of my hand and he broke it by pulling the top part of my flip phone off. Russell then grabbed both of my wrists so hard that it hurt.”

When contacted by RadarOnline, Russell’s lawyer gave the following statement – “Russell Armstrong is not convicted of any offenses. He categorically denies the seven-year-old allegations from the family law proceeding.”

Wowzers. RadarOnline is also reporting Taylor’s abuse claims against Russell will be addressed on the upcoming season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. “Russell didn’t want the specific incidents discussed on the show, and it wasn’t. However, Taylor strongly hints at the physical abuse, along with the emotional abuse. Russell doesn’t want to be perceived as a monster,” revealed a Bravo insider.

The insider adds that Taylor “never called the police on Russell after a fight, which she says would turn violent at times, because she thought it was her fault. Taylor was in denial, which is very typical when a woman is in that situation.”

Photo credit: FayesVision/


In today’s poor little rich girl news, reality star Kim Kardashian, who is absolutely not a famewhore, is now saying she feels violated by some of her fans!

The reason? Evidently some fans have been showing up unannounced to Kimmie’s home. Kimmie, 30, who lives in a mansion in Beverly Hills, California, took to her twitter page to ask her fans to keep a safe distance.

“I pride myself in being very open & available to my fans, but the one place I won’t interact or tolerate people showing up to is my home,” tweeted Kimmie. “I wont answer my gate & I don’t find it appropriate. This is my personal space & my comfort zone & when that is violated, I have a problem.”

It didn’t end there as Kimmie continued, “I luv 2 meet my fans,u mean the world 2 me but I please ask that u don’t show up 2 my home.It scares me&I feel it violates my personal space.”

But don’t feel bad for Kimmie as she also revealed security will now be enforced 24 hours a day at her $4.8 million Tuscan-style home which is featured regularly on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Yes, the talentless Kimmie is able to afford and live in a $4.8 million mansion. Kim also added that she plans on moving soon.

Moving on to Kris Jenner who is now defending her daughters over criticism that they are, you know, talentless and famous for being famous. In an interview with ABC, Kris states, “We don’t have any musical talent or singing talent…but when people tell me ‘you are famous for being famous’ I say ‘no’ we are famous for having three TV shows.” Uh uh.

When asked if it feels weird pimping out collecting her managerial 10% to 15% from her daughters, Kris reveals it is just business as usual. “I work so hard. We all work hard at everything together,” she said. “I do 18 hour days, even when we’re not filming,” added the 55-year-old.

And finally, Kim posted some new photos on her blog from her WMB magazine cover shoot. According to Kim the mag, which comes out on Thursday, is the world’s first 3-D magazine. “You need 3-D glasses to see the photos! How cool is that!?” wrote Kimmie. The good news is that 2-D photos from the sexy shoot are below!

Photo credit: Adriana M. Barraza /



Former Bachelor “winner” Vienna Girardi is showing off her new nose job today!

In an exclusive interview with UsWeekly, Vienna, 25, opens up on why she decided to go under the knife. “I always felt like I had this little face with, like, a Mr. Potato Head nose!” says Vienna who befriended Bachelor Pad castmate Erica Rose, 28, while filming Bachelor Pad 2, and couldn’t help but admire Erica’s profile.

“Erica said, ‘Oh,’ I had my nose done! My dad [Houston-based plastic surgeon Franklin Rose] will do yours!’ A week after, I had a plane ticket!” reveals Vienna.


She however adds that her decision to get plastic surgery wasn’t a hasty one but something she’s been wanting to do for years. “It’s something I’ve wanted since I was 9 or 10,” she explains. “In school, they called me Pinocchio. After The Bachelor, bloggers called me ‘horse face.’ Evil names. I event went blonde because my dark hair made my nose look bigger!”

Vienna who has admitted to getting breast implants in the past says she is now done with surgery, adding that she “definitely” won’t be getting anything else done in the near future. “I’m not saying get 20 surgeries, but if there’s something you don’t like about yourself, go ahead and change it!” she advises.

Vienna will appear alongside her ex-fiance Jake Pavelka on ABC’s The Bachelor Pad season 2 which premieres August 8 at 8/7c.


Page 452 of 791« First...450451452453454...Last »