Emily, 25, is finally breaking her silence as Life & Style magazine is reporting the former Bachelor winner told a reporter it was Brad, 38, who did the final dumping over the phone.
Emily spoke to the reporter on June 1 and confirmed that things are definitely over between her and Brad. “There’s nothing going on between us anymore,” she sadly admitted. “It’s over. He called me and broke up with me. That’s it — he ended the relationship.”
The duo were last seen together at the beginning of May in Texas in what appeared to be a final effort to save their relationship. “The last time we were together was when we said goodbye at the airport in Austin,” Emily confessed. “That was the last time I saw him.”
It appears Emily is speaking out to quiet down the rumors that she dumped Brad, was never in love with him, and only used him to try to become the next Bachelorette. As for the reason the former couple has yet to put out an official statement regarding the split, it might have to do with their contracts with the ABC network.
Pictured above is the always shy and conservative Kelly Bensimon, as she donned a see through sequins attire with what looks to be a bra and a matching thong? underneath along with some flip-flops? The event was the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards which took place on Monday in New York.
Meanwhile, the 43-year-old Kelly recently spoke to OK! during which she made it clear she is a totally like nice person. Kelly tried to explain what separates her from her mean costars. “I don’t have any enemies,” said Kelly . “I like everybody. I am Miss Congeniality. I’m a brunette. I don’t really hate anybody. I mean, they try to make me hate people, but I still don’t.”
And despite trashing castmate Sonja and her home on a recent episode of the Bravo show, Kelly states she is far from being a bitch. “In all honestly, a lot of girls do a lot of really bitchy things. To be honest with you, I think that’s one thing that they’re striving for, is who can be the bigger bitch? But that’s not cool. People don’t like that.”
Kelly added, “My virtual family, they don’t like bitches. They like the cool girl, and I’d rather be cool all day long. I don’t need to be a bitch. Why? Bitch may have sold before, but it doesn’t sell now. It’s a whole new year and a whole new season. It’s all about good people with good values.” So there you have it folks, Kelly bitch is so last year.
And moving on to tonight’s all new episode of the NYC Housewives. The Sex in the City Moroccan trip comes to an end with a bump in the riad. The aftermath of a blowout between Jill and Ramona leaves Ramona still shaken, prompting yet another confrontation. Luann and Alex get into it as well, and minus Ramona, the ladies tour lavish palaces. It airs at 10/9c.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON KELLY’S COMMENTS, THE PHOTOS & TONIGHT’S NEW EPISODE?
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS!
According to reports, Bentley will be back on the show. The reason? Because Ashley Hebert wanted him back and had producers of the show call him everyday for two weeks to beg him to return. Wowzers. “Ashley wanted a second chance with Bentley, so she begged producers to get him on the phone and get him on a plane out to see her,” a Bachelorette insider tells Life & Style. “She couldn’t stop thinking about him after he left her.”
Host Chris Harrison also confirms Bentley does indeed return to the show in a later episode. It gets even worse as Bentley ended up rejecting Ashley again upon his return. A friend states he didn’t have a change of heart and only wanted a free vacation. “He’s never been to Hong Kong,” the friend notes.
And some fans of the ABC show have wondered why Chris and the producers never stepped in to warn Ashley about Bentley, when it came to his comments about her in his interviews (aka Ashley’s an ugly ducking and he’s not attracted to her). Well other than the obvious reason of it brings in ratings, host Chris claims it’s because they didn’t want to interfere with Ashley’s process.
“If you have information about a guy before he even gets out of the limo, that’s beyond a red flag. We gave her the option and said, “You don’t have to meet this guy. We can pull him.” We justify everything by giving Ashley the power. It was her job to say no,” said Chris to PEOPLE. “We don’t step in and say, “That’s the wrong decision.” We never do. She was privy to some of the information. I had many conversations with her about this and so did the producers but she defended him every step of the way. She never heeded any of the warning signs.”
Chris does make a valid point as Ashley was definitely warned beforehand that Bentley was only on the show to promote his business. Chris also goes on to add that perhaps the show would have stepped in had Bentley remained on much longer. Right. “We were only two weeks in and … I don’t know what steps we would have taken if this had gone on any longer or if we would have finally just shown her his interviews,” said Chris.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON ASHLEY BEGGING BENTLEY TO RETURN? SHOULD ABC HAVE STEPPED IN TO WARN HER ABOUT HIM?
According to reports, a kitchen fire broke out on Tuesday at the Brownstone, before fire officials ultimately stopped the blaze at the establishment. A source reveals it took a total of two hours to get things under control.
Following the incident, Caroline, 49, posted the following on her twitter page – “Thanks for your concern everyone @thebrownstonenj fire is contained no injuries back to business!” Caroline’s son Chris Manzo also chimed in tweeting, “The Brownstone is fine thank u for asking, can’t leave that place for a second.”
Meanwhile, after rumors first came out last year that Bravo had given Caroline’s sons Chris, 22, and Albie Manzo, 25, their own spin-off show, the network announced last week the Manzo boys do indeed have a spin-off albeit a web-spinoff a la Simon van Kempen.
The seven-episode series, which premiered two weeks ago, was shot in Hoboken and will focus on the guys’ lives in their new waterfront bachelor pad. Each episode is roughly about five minutes long and can be seen on Bravotv.com immediately following the airing of the RHONJ.
And finally, just 4 weeks into the third season of the NJ Housewives, Bravo announced the series has been renewed for a fourth season. Not much of a shocker as the show has been receiving pretty darn good ratings. The RHONJ brought in the highest-rated season premiere in Housewives history with 2.87 million total viewers, and has averaged 2.64 million viewers in its first four episodes.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON CHRIS & ALBIE’S WEB SPIN-OFF? SURPRISED BY NJ’S HIGH RATINGS? DO VIEWERS LOVE THE DRAMA?
Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evanshas left rehab after spending 30 days at the facility. She was photographed above yesterday in North Caroline reuniting with her 22-month-old son Jace.
The 19-year-old troubled MTV reality star checked into a treatment facility in Malibu back on May 7 while her mother Barbara Evans had custody of Jace.
“The rehab helped her out quite a bit with some of the issues she had going in,” Jenelle’s attorney, Dustin Sullivantold RadarOnline. “She was tested for drugs in rehab, and she has now had a sober 30 days which is wonderful.”
An insider revealed last month that Jenelle’s rehab stint was voluntary, adding that she was clean and was simply doing the “program to help her cope with all the stress in her life: her family situation, her legal issues, her general anxiety.” However a friend of Jenelle’s told OK! magazine that her past drugs of choice included pot and ecstasy.
This rehab stint was also probably to help Jenelle in her upcoming court cases. Her most recent arrest came on March 27 for her role in a videotaped brawl with Britany Truett.
Jenelle’s attorney adds that she is not “required to go to any AA meetings or anything else now that she is out” but she is “required to meet with her probation officer once a month and be drug tested.” MTV sure knows how to pick em.
We will start off with Gretchen Rossi, who is likely on the attack because Tamra once again accuses her of cheating on her dying fianceJeff Beitzel on the upcoming reunion. In a new interview, Gretchen calls Tamra a hypocrite for throwing a drink at Jeana, after calling the cops on her ex Simon Barney for throwing a dog leash at her.
“It’s very strange how the woman conducts her life,” Gretchen told E! News. “Tamra threw the letter in her face. Tamra threw the drink in her face but yet, two episodes earlier Tamra was crying to Jeana saying, ‘You want my kids to think it’s OK to throw something at somebody just because you’re mad at them?’ And I’m thinking to myself, ‘How hypocritical is that?'”
Oh but Gretchen had more to say. “You don’t go to a party armed with a cease-and-desist letter,” she continued. “To me, that’s overly dramatic. That’s looking for attention. That’s looking for camera time. And to throw it in somebody’s face when you’re an adult like that just shows your level of class and immaturity.”
Gretchen goes on to make it crystal clear that her and Tamra will not be BFFs anytime soon. “She’s negative energy for me in my life. I unfortunately, have realized that she’s a malicious person with evil intentions and it’s just not something that I want in my life,” added Gretchen.
Meanwhile, Jeana Keough also calls out Tamra for throwing a drink in her face, while also indirectly insulting New Jersey housewife Teresa Giudicewhen she accuses Tamra of wanting to be like Teresa.
“Tamra Barney is just trying to be another Teresa Giudice” Jeana told the Rumor Fix. “She’s just a sad person. I feel bad for the example she sets her children.”
Jeana goes on to make an interesting statement when she implies Bravo set up the dramatic showdown at Vicki’s party. “I was invited and paid to be there by Bravo but they wanted me to walk in a half hour after everyone else was already there and drinking, ‘to make a bold entrance.’ I tried to stay away from everybody but they dragged me into it anyway,” stated Jeana.
“The whole scene was a total set up. Tamra was holding on to that letter for three hours before she threw it at me. And the second she started walking toward me, everyone started moving out from behind me because they knew what was coming,” continued Jeana before going on to claim she doesn’t hold a grudge against Tamra.
“”She’s doing a great job with the kids and I hope she has a happy life,” added Jeana, who just three paragraphs ago stated Tamra was setting a bad example for her children.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON GRETCHEN AND JEANA’S COMMENTS AGAINST TAMRA? AGREE OR DISAGREE? IS TAMRA A HYPOCRITE?
Kim Kardashian is suing mad today following the release of the latest issue of In Touch Weekly magazine.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashiansstar graces the cover, released this morning, under the heading “Kim Caught Cheating!” On the cover alone, the mag claims the newly engaged Kim has been engaging (pun intended) in a 5-month affair with NFL player Bret Lockett behind the back of her NBA fiance Kris Humphries.
Even more surprising, the mag seems to have an exclusive interview with the alleged other man, Bret. Kim however strongly denies any affair and had her lawyer fire off a demand letter to In Touch, threatening to sue if they ran the cheating story. The letter put “In Touch” on notice stating the cheating allegations “are, at a minimum, damaging, defamatory, and an invasion of her privacy.”
Kim’s reps also tell TMZ that Kim has never even met or spoken with Bret and threatens to sue not only In Touch, but Bret as well.
As for the In Touch story, it claims Kim had a secret phone-only relationship with Bret, 24, a player for the New England Patriots, the same time she was dating Kris. Multiple sources tell the mag that Kim and Bret even planned to go on vacation together, and that she begged him for a “SEXY picture” during one of their flirtatious text exchanges.
Bret’s brother Colin Lockett spoke to the mag, saying the relationship began in Oct. 2010, when Kim’s friend – actress Lauren London– requested Bret’s phone number for her. “They chatted and then they started texting each other,” Colin reveals, with a friend adding that their relationship carried on even after Kim met Kris the next month.
The mag claims Kim aggressively pursued Bret via text, and allegedly sent him a nude photo of someone’s lady parts to entice him. Bret apparently ended the back-and-forth when he caught wind of Kim’s relationship with Kris. “[Kim] still wanted [Bret] to send nudie pics of himself, but he wouldn’t do it because of Kris,” the friend says. “He’s not that kind of guy.”
As for Bret, he is quoted as telling In Touch, “I knew this was a game to her, and this is what she does… She pursued me.” A bigger cover of the In Touch Weekly cover is below.
So if the In Touch story is to be believed, Kim was sexting Bret during the early stages of her relationship with Kris. Here’s to hoping this does not put a damper on Kim’s new engagement to Kris, you know, the one she worked so very hard for.
Photo credit – WENN.com.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THIS CHEATING STORY? DO YOU BELIEVE IT?
UPDATE – Things just got a little more real between Kim and Bret. Kim took to her blog today to deny all cheating allegations and even denied knowing Bret whom she referred to as a “loser.” Kim blogged, “I’ll be damned if anyone, especially some loser I’ve never even met, is going to try to come between Kris and me.” Kim has since deleted all references referring to Bret as a loser on her blog.
Bret however fired back through TMZ stating he has concrete proof. Bret claims he has phone records, text messages and very personal cell phone pics of Kim — and he’s willing to present the evidence in court if Kim decides to sue him. In Touch Weekly also stands by their story. So tell us: who do you believe?