Topics

Author Archive

Good news for Real Housewives of New York City fans as tonight is the long awaited part 1 of the reunion show. Even better news? Andy Cohen announced today that the two-part reunion show will now be a three-part show! “We’re leaving very little of the reunion on the edit room floor,” said Andy.

So part 1 will air today, part 2 will air Monday night, and the final part will air next Thursday. Another change to Bravo’s schedule is the move of the hit show Watch What Happens to Monday night, starting this coming Monday with guests Ramona Singer and Dina Manzo. This is perhaps a hint that Dina is the New Jersey housewife leaving the show.

Back to the reunion news, the ladies will of course hash things out tonight and a preview clip of Alex vs. Jill is below.

In other NYC news, it seems Jill Zarin continues to be in panic mode as she realizes with only one week left of the NYC Housewives, she is still highly hated disliked by the show fans. First Jill tried to repair her image by attempting to befriend Bethenny again, that failed, then she tried attacking Alex, that failed as well, and as we reported last week, she tried playing the victim card by revealing to her fans via facebook/twitter that she was being threatened by two families, and of course that failed as well. And by family, does Jill mean Nana and the baby are threatening her too? Well let’s all hope Jill will clear this up for wondering fans.

The latest act by Jill, who was revealed as having hired 4 media consultants in last week’s UsWeekly issue, is to try to save defend the non too sane Kelly Bensimon, while also playing the victim role once more.

In a new interview with PEOPLE magazine, Jill, who continues to do more damage everytime she opens her mouth, claims Kelly was indeed picked on by the four other housewives on the infamous St. John trip. And it doesn’t end there, as Jill also says she can relate to Kelly because she, just like Kelly, was also picked on by the four women (Bethenny, Ramona, Alex and Sonja).

Excerpts from Jill’s interview below -

What’s your take on what happened there with Kelly?
I wasn’t there but I spoke to Kelly on the phone and she was definitely having a hard time. She felt that the girls were fighting with her and picking on her. She’s not a fighter. She can’t express herself in that negative way; she just can’t defend herself.

Do you really think they were bullying her?
You know, I wasn’t there but I can tell you that what I saw on TV looks like four against one. It’s bad. It was bad because they did it to me when I got there. As a firsthand witness, when I walked in and I felt that energy of hate on me, and that only lasted about 10 minutes, if Kelly was experiencing that for four days, systematic bullying, no matter what you call it, is not okay.

So according to Jill’s distorted view, it was four against one and Kelly, who was shown being antagonistic to all the women, was the victim. Also in last week’s issue of UsWeekly was a rather odd picture of Jill holding hands with Kelly while walking the NYC streets. The mag reported the picture was taken just days after the filming of the reunion show.

Must say it’s time for Jill to fire her 4 media consultants if their big plan for her redemption is advising her to align herself with Kelly, whom is considered pretty much insane by most fans of the show. What’s even worse than Jill’s odd attempt to defend Kelly is the fact that it’s likely not genuine and likely just another bad ploy to get the public to like her once again.

And since we’re on the topic of Kelly Bensimon, who continues to remain out of touch with reality, the latest comes in a new interview during which she brags about her highly ridiculed anti-bullying PSA video. “My bullying video has gotten over 80,000 hits [Note: 69,399, but close enough],” she says. “I’ve realized I have a voice I didn’t know I had. Mock it or love it, I’m making an impact.”

Priceless that the interviewer points out her video had gotten 10,000 less hits than what she claimed. Kelly also sees the upside in appearing like a lunatic on national television. She proudly proclaims that Episode 11—her meltdown episode—is the most downloaded iTunes show “and that’s awesome.”

Moving right along. Below is a preview clip of what is to come tonight as Alex and Jill can be seen getting into it.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE CLIP AND PART 1 OF THE REUNION SHOW?

Bethenny's Getting Married?Peter Sussman

Tonight marks the highly promoted reality show of Bethenny Frankel titled Bethenny’s Getting Married?

39-year-old Bethenny, who is arguably the most popular housewife is the Bravo Housewives history, is also the first Bravo housewife to get her own spin-off.

So what can be expect from Bethenny’s new show? Well according to a press release, the show will feature the Skinny Girl powerhouse as she prepares for two of life’s biggest milestones: a wedding and a baby… simultaneously! Joining Bethenny on her show is her new hubby Jason Hoppy, her assitant Julie Plake, and her dog Cookie. Her Real Housewives of NYC co-stars Alex McCord and Ramona Singer will also be making appearances on the show in future episodes.

But will Jill Zarin be appearing on Bethenny’s show as well? “Jill isn’t in my life,” explains Bethenny. “I really wish her the best of everything. I have released any angst or feelings about that situation. Marriage and motherhood put everything into perspective.”

The show premieres tonight at10 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo!

In other Bethenny news, she gave a new interview to Life&Style magazine this week and openly discussed her first marriage to Peter Sussman (pictured above). Who knew she had a first marriage under her belt?

According to Bethenny, she married Peter, whom she describes as her former best friend, back in 1996. “We were best friends for five years, and he always wanted to be more,” she tells the mag.

Bethenny says she eventually gave in to Peter’s advances and dated him for two years before tying the knot with him in front of more than 150 friends and family members at the posh Four Seasons in Los Angeles. Though she felt secure in the marriage, Bethenny admits there was a lack of passion in their relationship.

She adds, “I loved him because of how much he loved me. I got married too young. I didn’t wait for the great love of my life.” Bethenny says she is now content with her new happy ending. “Until you find it, you’re not really sure it’s even possible,” she says. “You don’t know how the story can end.”

All very interesting. While Bethenny is quite funny and entertaining on the Real Housewives of New York City, the question now seems to be can she carry a show on her own? You know without the mean-girl behavior of Jill, the insanity of Kelly, the mood swings of Ramona, or the delusions of grandeur of Countess LuAnn? Guess we’ll be finding out tonight.

TELL US – WILL YOU BE TUNING INTO BETHENNY’S GETTING MARRIED?

Porn star Reality star Danielle Staub is finally breaking her silence on her soon to be released sex tape.

The 47-year-old Real Housewives of New Jersey star was caught running errands yesterday and was briefly interviewed by TMZ. In the impromptu interview, Danielle claims the tape was stolen but admits she won’t be fighting it’s release. Danielle also believes her sex tape will outsell that of E!’s Kendra Wilkinson, because her tape has something Kendra’s tape doesn’t……herself!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PHOTOS FROM DANIELLE’S SEX TAPE!

The partial transcript of the video interview is below -

TMZ – So this rumor about this sex tape?

Danielle – “Well, it’s not so much a rumor anymore. There is one, its being released.

TMZ - Did someone steal it from you?

Danielle – “Um from what I was told, the information I was told was yes it was stolen.”

TMZ – Do you think it will make more money than Kendra’s tape?

Danielle – “You know that’s a good question because I haven’t seen hers. I haven’t seen mine either but I do know I was in it, so if it’s going to do anything, I would hope mine would do better, (laughs) I don’t know how to answer that.”

TMZ – Are you going to fight its release?

Danielle – “Um I did try to in the beginning but I just decided you know what if you can’t beat them, join them, so what am I left to do? It wasn’t something that I would have chose to have released but it’s out there and there’s nothing I can do about it.”

Interesting she has all these “ums” in front of her lies answers. When asked about the unidentified man in the sex tape with her, Danielle shares that communication with him is fine, and to the best of her knowledge, he had nothing to do with it. She however wouldn’t reveal the guy’s identity.

She was also asked about her castmate’s thoughts on the tape, Danielle replied, “Oh I don’t care what they say ever about me.”

Also released today is a 38 second video preview of the sex tape on the site DanielleStaubRaw.com. While the preview clip contains no nudity, it might not be safe for work. For a $29.95 monthly subscription, you will however be able to view the tape in its entirety when its released Monday, June 14th.

In the preview clip, which looks more like a porno movie than a leaked sex tape, Danielle can be seen mostly talking and smiling into the camera. And according to our poll from yesterday, an astonishing 98% of you believe Danielle leaked out this sex tape. Well, can’t say we disagree with you all.

Former Bachelor and Dancing With The Stars alum, Melissa Rycroft will be heading back to The Bachelor mansion once again.

And this time around, Melissa, who is happily married to Tye Strickland, is not vying for a rose. The 27-year-old Dallas native is returning to co-host Bachelor Pad,with Chris Harrison.

Bachelor Pad is an all new ABC show that will feature previous contestants from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette seasons, as they live together in the mansion and compete in a series of challenges and dates for a chance at winning $250,000 — and a second chance at love.

“I’m excited.” Melissa tells PEOPLE. “It’s fun. It’s a brand new experience for me. I’ve never been on that side but I’m anxious. I’m excited and ready to start.”

Bachelor Pad is set to premiere Aug. 9 on ABC.

Danielle Staub made her first public appearance last night since news of her new sex tape hit. The picture above was taken at the one year birthday celebration for Scores in New York City. And in case you’re wondering, Scores is a strip club.

TMZ has also published graphic photos of the Real Housewives of New Jersey star today. The photos show the 46-year-old mother of two smiling into the camera while sometimes holding up the camera herself. Eight of those images are below. The photos are tagged with Daniellestaubraw.com(the site is not yet up), where her sex tape will ultimately be released next Monday on June 14th.

Speaking out against Danielle now is her co-star Jacqueline Laurita. Jackqueline tells TMZ, “I’d be very happy if [Staub] left our show … Why doesn’t she just leave and go do porn?” Adding, “Danielle has total disregard for how [the tape] will affect her daughters’ impressionable years.”

The question everyone has now seems to be did Danielle leak her own sex tape? Well Jacqueline seems to think so, as she also took to her twitter to express what most of us suspect. She tweeted, “Heard from a VERY reliable source that D (Danielle) released her OWN sex tape. Heard it’s disgusting. Such disregard 4 her kids. I feel horrible 4 them.”

Can’t say we disagree with Jacqueline. Why is Danielle the likely culprit behind this sex tape leak? Well for one, Hustler revealed this sex tape was shot last September, just a few months after she won an injunction to stop the release of her first tape with Steve Zalewski. Perhaps she wasn’t happy with that tape content, as it only included an oral sex scene shot with a cell phone camera. The new tape however includes 75 minutes of footage.

Another clue? As we have previously reported, porn companies cannot release a sex tape of a public figure without some kind of authorization, meaning Danielle and yes Kendra Wilkinson too, had to sign off on a release. Plus when you see the images from the tape, well it become more obvious.


[polldaddy poll=3322608]



CLICK THE READ MORE BUTTON TO SEE THE X-RATED IMAGES -

So what’s an antention whoring reality star to do when several media outlets reveal her so called split from her husband is nothing short of a publicity stunt?

Well if you’re Heidi Montag, star of the Hills, you attempt to take things up a notch by calling your favorite paparazzi photo agency and then heading up to the court house to file for a legal separation. RadarOnline confirms Heidi called a paparazzi agency to tip them off about her courthouse appearance.

The only problem is no one is buying Heidi’s latest stunt. A legal separation is nothing other than a piece of paper that states her earnings will become hers alone from the date of “separation” from Hubby Spencer Pratt.

As we reported last week, people close to the two have confirmed their “split” is their latest attention getting ploy. “This breakup is the latest part of Spencer’s master plan,” an insider told Us Weekly, explaining that the couple is in panic mode now that The Hills is winding down. They are “laughing over” the breakup headlines “and having a blast,” added another source.

Others not buying the fake split? Heidi’s co-stars from the Hills. “I don’t buy it,” said Lo Bosworth. “I’ve worked with them for too long, and they haven’t been filming, so I think this is a way they think they can get back on the show for the last few episodes.”

Unfortunately for Heidi, Linday Lohan’s court appearance yesterday seems to have stolen her fake news thunder, so it will only be a matter of time before these two famewhores leak out another fake story.

Gregg Leakes made headlines last week when an audio tape of him trashing his wife Nene Leakes leaked online.

In the audio, which his lawyers are now calling an unauthorized recording, Gregg can be heard bashing the Real Housewives of Atlanta star, saying she has let the Housewives fame go to her head. “I put $300,000 of my own money for [NeNe] to become a housewife. Without that, she wouldn’t be sh*t . . . She’s going to give me every dime of my $300,000 back,” said an angry Gregg.

As we reported last week, Gregg was secretly recorded by radio host Corey King, during what he thought was a private phone call between the two. The reason King decided to tape Gregg’s conversation? Well allegedly, Gregg owes Cory some money and began avoiding Corey when he couldn’t pay him back.

In a new statement released through his lawyers at The Gardner Law Group, Gregg apologizes to his wife and acknowledges the two are having marital problems. The statement also claims Gregg’s conversation with King took place after an argument with Nene.

Excerpts from his statement below -

“On June 2, 2010, an unauthorized audio taped conversation between Mr. Gregg Leakes and Mr. Corey King was made privy to the public by Mr. King and Large FM. While Mr. King touted an “exclusive interview”, the taped recording was obtained by fraud and deception. Neither Mr. King nor Large FM were granted consent to interview Mr. Leakes and an interview never occurred.

Throughout the duration of the call with Mr. King, Mr. Leakes was under the impression that he was simply confiding in a friend after an argument with his wife. However, Mr. King has demonstrated through this blatant disregard of Mr. Leakes’ privacy that he does not even comprehend the word “friend”. The audio recording was deceptive and the release of it was nothing short of malicious.

It is not a secret to anyone that Mr. and Mrs. Leakes are facing marital challenges, a situation common to many couples. However, there is no doubt that Mr. King’s intentions were dishonorable, hateful, and inexcusable. His deceptive act was committed without any regard to Mr. or Mrs. Leakes.

Mr. Leakes has apologized privately to his wife and he offers a sincere apology to the others mentioned in the audio. Any further discussion of the matter should be amongst Mr. Leakes and those individuals, privately.”

TELL US: DO YOU THINK GREGG AND NENE’S MARRIAGE STANDS A CHANCE AFTER THIS INCIDENT?

While the all new second season of MTV’s Jersey Shore doesn’t premiere until July 29th, MTV has released a sneak peak of what is to come in the upcoming season.

The 13 minute clip shows the eight cast members as they prepare to leave for Miami Beach, where the second season was taped. The show’s break out star Snooki introduces us to her new boyfriend, Emilio Masella, whom she refers to as her “amazing gorilla juicehead.” And in case you’re wondering, the two have since broken up. Snooki also shares that she doesn’t tan as much anymore because President Obama implemented a 10% tax on tanning.

We also see Sammi as she prepares to leave for Miami. Sammi reveals she is no longer with Ronnie but doesn’t know what will happen in the house. Vinny also lets us in that his main focus this season is to hook up with “pretty quality girls.”

The sneak peek is below -

Meanwhile in other Shore news, the show’s creator, Sallyann Salsano, made headlines last week when she shared that she is so worried about the cast members contracting STDs that she hands out herpes medication “like M&Ms.”

“We hand it out like M&Ms! ‘Hey kids, it’s time for Valtrex!’ It’s like a herpes nest. They’re all in there mixing it up,” Salsano said.

Hollyscoop was able to interview the cast during a recent event and they appeared puzzled by Salsano’s comments. “Really? I did not even hear that. What set was this? I wasn’t passed out anything. What story was that?” The Situation said.

Added Sammi, “No, I have no idea anything about that. That is weird. I don’t know why she would say anything about that.”

TELL US – DID YOU WATCH THE FIRST SEASON? WILL YOU BE TUNING IN FOR THE SECOND SEASON?

Page 475 of 639« First...473474475476477...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio