The 23 year old star reached a plea deal on Thursday with Los Angeles prosecutors and was sentenced to three years of informal probation, in addition to being required to pay a fine and attend an alcohol education course and AA meetings.
Stephanie’s DUI charges were dropped after she plead no contest to a misdemeanor “exhibition of speed” charge. She has previously described her arrest as “the worst thing to happen to me and, at the same time, it was the biggest blessing.”
Even more shocking? Simon is accusing his wife of infidelity. This is quite ironic as tonight’s episode of The Real Housewives of OC deals with the couple’s marital troubles.
In the divorce papers Simon wrote: “Petitioner contends that Respondent has been verbally abusive and has committed acts of disloyalty and infidelity.” According to a source close to the couple, Tamra reportedly moved out of their million dollar home earlier this week and into a two-bedroom apartment.
Simon and Tamra have been married for 11 years. They have three children together in addition to Tamra’s son from a previous marriage. “Simon has simply had enough,” the source said. “The show changed her.” The source adds that though they had been having marital problems for the past couple of years, Tamra did not know that Simon was filing divorce papers, even after she moved out of their home.
It is interesting to see Simon accuse his wife of being unfaithful as viewers know Tamra has been very vocal and critical of fellow cast member Gretchen Rossi, claiming Gretchen cheated on former fiancé Jeff Beitzel.
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS? ARE YOU SURPRISED?
UPDATE: A rep for Bravo tells UsMagazine that Tamra has “no comment” at this time . She will however be opening up next week on Bravo. “She is going to share her story first on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Show hosted by Andy Cohen, airing next Thursday at midnight.”
Tonight’s episode of MTV’s hit show Jersey Shore will feature another run in with the law. This time around, it involves cast member Ronnie Magro, who was arrested back in September after getting into a fight with another man in front of MTV’s cameras.
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro was arrested on Sept. 4 for aggravated assault for striking a man with a closed fist. Ronnie, 24, tells PEOPLE that though the charges have now been dismissed, he did spend a few hours in jail, had a mug shot taken and paid about $600 for bail.
Ronnie claims he was provoked while he was walking home from a bar with Snooki and their costar Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola. According to Ronnie, the other person involved in the fight was being disrespectful to his friends, shouted “racist” remarks at their African-American security guards and might have spat on him. He however regrets the incident, “I definitely felt out of place,” he says of being in jail. “It’s definitely a place I never want to go back to again. Definitely a lesson learned.”
Still A Couple – In other news, Ronnie and his girlfriend from the show, Sammie Sweetheart are surprisingly still going strong. The pair confirms to PEOPLE that they are indeed still together and care very much for each other. “I care about her deeply and I see it going for a long time,” Ronnie says. “I don’t really want to jinx anything [but] I love being with her. I have a best friend that’s my girlfriend, which is really hard to find.”
Adds Sammie: “I’m very happy and content with my life right now. Things are just amazing and I’m just gonna go with it.”
Jenni “J-WOWW” Farley, has also reconciled with her boyfriend Tom, despite cheating on him with costar DJ Pauly D on the show. Jenni says all is well with their relationship and he moved in four months ago.
And finally, the ladies of the show stripped off their 5035 20 pounds of make up for a makeunder photo-shoot courtesy of In Touch magazine.
From left to right, Jenni “J-Woww” Farley, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, and Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola — who swear by eyeliner, bronzer, and lip gloss — ditched their make up for the shoot. Must say Snooki looks the best, she should consider making this look permanent.
28 year old model Rozlyn Papa,who has been described as one of the most beautiful women in The Bachelor history, is fighting to clear her name in the latest Bachelor scandal.
As we previously reported, Rozlyn has been confirmed to be the woman who will be revealed on next week’s episode as having had an inappropriate relationship with one of the show’s producers. According to ABC and the show’s host Chris Harrison, Rozlyn was immediately sent packing and the producer was fired as well.
While ABC has yet to use the word “sexual affair” to describe what happened, they did run a teaser video which had one of the other bachelorettes saying: “She’s been having this sexual affair with somebody else in The Bachelor house.”
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline, Rozlyn, vehemently denies having any sexual relationship in the house. “No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show,” Rozlyn said.
The show said she was terminated for an “inappropriate relationship” with a producer. “What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world,” she told Radar as she defended her reputation.
So what is the current status of her relationship with the said producer? “I had a relationship with someone on the show that didn’t benefit them,” Rozlyn said, referring to the network and the show’s senior producers. “We remained really close but we are not dating now,” Rozyln said of the since-fired producer.
Rozlyn continues, “This is a TV show and it’s made for entertainment but it is a far cry from reality. I know that things on television weren’t always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation.”
Khloe had the following to say when asked about becoming a mother during a Wednesday radio interview for 104.3 MY FM’s Valentine in the Morning, Khloe says, “I want to so badly! That’s a goal for me.” She then qualifies: “I’m 25. I’m not rushing it.”
She however hints she isn’t doing anything to prevent not having one either, “I’m also not doing anything to prevent it…I want to, we both want to, we’re in an ideal situation.” When the radio host asks if husband Lamar, 30, is aware that she’s off all forms of birth control, she quickly replied, “Oh, he knows. Lamar wants to have a baby tomorrow!”
This doesn’t come as a surprise as Khloe had a pregnancy scare in an earlier episode of their reality show. Good luck to Khloe and Lamar, but perhaps they might want to continue learning more about each other before bringing in a baby, you know, considering they got married after 1 month of dating.
Just when you thought the infamous White House party crashers had faded into obscurity, comes news that they will be getting paid to host a party in Las Vegas this month.
TMZ is reporting that Tareq and Michaele Salahi are set to be the official hosts at Las Vegas’s Pure Nightclub on January 16. It gets worse as sources close to the situation confirm to TMZ the Salahis will be getting paid the amount of $5,000 as well as some other perks. The official party flyer is above.
Along with the $5,000 hosting fee, the couple will also be provided a limo, a free suite at Caesar’s Palace, dinner, and all sorts of comped booze.
When asked why the Salahis were chosen to host the party, Michael Gilmartin, public-relations director for the Pure Management Group, tells The Washington Post, “The Salahis met President Obama, and you can come to Pure and meet the Salahis. Everyone gets their 15 minutes, and people want to come to the club and rub up against that. They’ll go home and put it up on Facebook: ‘I got my picture with the Salahis!’ “
Yikes, so basically these people are getting rewarded for breaking the law? Bravo has also yet to decide on whether or not the Salahis will be included in the cast of The Real Housewives of D.C.
Kate Gosselin is gracing the latest cover of PEOPLE magazine and she’s showing off her new look!
The mother of eight is moving on and putting her nasty divorce and old hairstyle behind her. “It’s good to have hair again,” she told People of her longer new look, aided by extensions. “I never thought I’d have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life.”
Kate also opens up about her very public divorce to Jon Gosselin- “I got phone calls from my friends congratulating me,” she told PEOPLE. “But I felt like, ‘You’re congratulating me on a failed marriage?’ I knew what they were getting at, because I am starting over and cutting ties from something that was really dragging me down, but it was a rough day. I wasn’t prepared for the intensity of the emotion involved.”
Kate is now moving on and even open to finding new love.“I’m not going to rule it out,” she said. “But right now it’s not my focus. Being alone at the end of every day, I’m not liking that – it’s been a long time, and I feel that loneliness. But I’m not going to go running in the direction of finding someone.”
The Jon & Kate Plus 8 mom however makes it clear that her kids remain her number one priority. “I’ve got to get my kids back on track, my career back on track and my family back on track,” she said making it clear that her kids are “really struggling” with their dad’s absence. “They start counseling in the next two weeks,” she said. “I’m definitely seeing signs that it’s a major need at this point.”
Kate also acknowledges that money is an issue for her family. It has been rumored that Jon was ordered to pay $10,000 a month in child support. “I have a lot of debt to crawl out of,” she claimed. “Debt that shouldn’t be there. I have a lot of anger about that. But it’s nothing that good, hard work won’t fix.”
As for what’s next for Kate? “Now I get to start over in a new year, with a new self and new goals,” she said. “Oh yeah – and new hair!”
TELL US – IS KATE’S MAKEOVER A YAH OR NAY??
Update – Another photo of Kate’s new look is below.
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison, confirmed to RadarOnline that Jillian andEd will definitely tie the knot and have finally set their wedding date. Apparently, the two were suppose to announce their wedding date on Monday night’s premier episode of the Bachelor, but they later had a change of heart after deciding they wanted some privacy for their wedding.
ABC had teased weeks before the premier that Jillian and Ed would make a special announcement on the show. An ABC spokesperson confirms to RealityTVWorld that the announcement was indeed going to be a wedding date. “They were worried about how the announcement would have affected their personal life, so they decided to pull it.”
It is a bit surprising to see these two going the distance considering the fact that two women came out publicly last year with evidence claiming Ed had cheated on Jillian with both of them. Lindsay Johnson and Bethany Steffen claimed that Ed slept with both of them during his relationship and engagement with Jillian.
Jillian has always stood by her man by dismissing the claims of the other women. “It was strange the way they were attacked and kind of still are, but they are kind of like what the hell are you going to do? They are living their lives and they are doing good,” Harrison said of the couple.
The couple told GMAa few months ago that they expected to get married in Canada.