UsWeekly is reporting the newly single Emily, who recently confirmed her break up with Brad Womack, is angling to become the next Bachelorette just a month after splitting from Brad.
“She hasn’t officially signed on yet, but it looks like a done deal,” a source reveals. And despite Emily’s recent comments that appearing on the series was “the last thing on my mind,” the insider adds that Emily is hoping to use her stint on the show to jump-start a broadcast career… of course. “She wants to be famous,” the source says of the single mom to 6-year-old daughter Ricki.
And with the show ratings down about 10% this season with the boringAshley Hebert, ABC execs reportedly have high hopes for Emily: “They know she’s a fan favorite,” reveals a source.
In addition to boosting her profile, Emily is also reportedly ready to move on from her ex-fiance Brad. “He has issues, and you could tell from the start that it was never going to work with Emily,” another insider reveals. A pal however insists Emily “gave it everything she had.”
If Emily does indeed become the next Bachelorette, it is likely ABC will film her season right away instead of waiting until next year. Plus in looking at Ashley’s final four, none of the men really seem like Bachelor candidates.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON EMILY BECOMING THE NEW BACHELORETTE? YAY? NAY?
LuAnn debuted her blonde hair last week during the premiere party for her latest video for the single Chic C’est La Vie. “I wanted to try something new,” said Lulu to Radar Online. “I’ve always wanted to be blonde. Every girl dreams of being blonde some time.”
LuAnn adds that she also made the change to look like a certain Miss Marilyn Monroe. “I wanted to look like Marilyn Monroe for a minute!” laughs LuAnn. “I’m definitely going to keep the new look for awhile.”
So does her beau Ross GellerJacques Azoulay approve? That answer is yes! “He’s having fun with this other woman,” she jokes. And the mane expert responsible for Lulu’s blonde hair, Ted Gibson, also spoke out on her new look. Ted believes this new look makes the Countess look much much younger. “I think she looks 20 years younger. It looks sexy and fresh,” said Ted. Uh uh.
LuAnn is pictured above with her two kids Noel de Lesseps and Victoria de Lesseps at the June 29 premiere of Cirque du Soleil ‘Zarkana.’
In other RHONY news, Jill Zarin made her acting debut yesterday on USA Network’s White Collar. Jill played a speed dater on the episode and according to critics, her performance was lackluster. Gawker describes Jill’s acting debut as “underwhelming,” and the Hollywood Reporter stated viewers were “bewildered” by Jill’s acting citing some of the twitter comments below –
Kiki (@kikinitwithkiki): “Jill Zarin on #WhiteCollar? Oh, Jill, don’t quit your day job. #RHONY”
Grace Yu (@graceyu): “Why is Jill Zarin on #whitecollar?”
Rachel Leigh (@TheRachelLeigh): “What the heck is jill zarin doing in an episode of white collar? Im a fan of jill but celebrity-wanna-be much? #sticktoyourdayjob.”
But we’ll let you be the judge. Below is the video of Jill’s cameo!
Photo credit: Joseph Marzullo/Wenn.com
TELL US – DOES LUANN’S BLONDE HAIR MAKE HER LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER? THOUGHTS ON JILL’S ACTING DEBUT?
Moments after the disgusting shocking not guilty verdict came in the Florida case yesterday, majority of the public were incredibly outraged and many compared the results of the case to that of the now infamous 1995 O.J. Simpson verdict.
The irony of the situation was lost on poor Kimmie whose father, the late Robert Kardashian, happened to be one of OJ’s defense attorneys who got him off the hook. Kimmie took to her twitter page to voice her opinions. “WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!” tweeted Kim. “I am truly sick over the Casey Anthony verdict! So if the courts don’t believe she is guilty then who do they think killed this little baby?” she added.
Immediately after making her tweets, Kim received some very nasty and negative replies from many who felt she should not be commenting on the case due to her dad’s involvement in the OJ case. “ME TOO!! ITS LIKE WHEN YOUR DAD HELPED GET O.J. OFF!!” was one of the more popular responses made by a twitter user to Kim’s statement of being “speechless.”
Kimmie then tweeted, “Reading the comments here &its nuts people think just bc I was close to the OJ trial I can’t have my own opinion on the Casey Anthony case?” To which a genius twitter user @MattHelgeson replied, “To be fair I don’t think you should have opinions about anything, not just this case.” Kimmie took the hint and stopped tweeting about the case all together.
Meanwhile, other reality stars were also outraged by the verdict. Below are some of those tweets –
Bethenny Frankel – “I’m so disgusted by the verdict that I’m almost consumed by it.”
Ramona Singer – “A very sad day that justice was not served for Caylee. Please let that poor little baby rest in peace.”
Caroline Manzo – “The defense team should show some kind of respect for this poor baby. Now is not the time for arrogance….. Jackass”
Teresa Giudice – “So insane to be in FL w Gia when Casey Anthony verdict comes out… As a mom of 4 beautiful girls, I just can’t… #disgusting #RIPCaylee”
Melissa Gorga – “Shame on you Casey… Bye….”
Royce Reed – “My what a works we live in… Nancy Grace bout 2go OFF!!! I honestly didn’t think murder 1 but def manslaughter. Wow! Only Guilty of lying!”
Kyle Richards – “So exactly WHO IS responsible for dumping Caylee’s lifeless body away like trash? nobody?”
Jill Zarin – “I can NOT believe Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY! What..the glove didn’t fit? The is terrible. I am SHOCKED.”
What’s sad is that when this is all said and done, Casey will end up wealthier than ever with the paid interviews, million dollar book deal, made for TV movie and of course somewhere down the line perhaps her own reality show. In fact an offer to star in a porn movie has already been made to her. Disgusting times we live in these days. As for Kim, she shouldn’t be held responsible for her father’s actions, but perhaps she should have had some tact and stayed away from the issue.
TELL US – DOES KIM DESERVE BACKLASH FOR SHARING HER OPINION ON THE CASE? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE CASEY VERDICT? DID SHE GET AWAY WITH MURDER?
In the latest issue of In Touch Weekly magazine, sources as well as Bentley’s ex-wife Suzette Davis are speaking out against him as Bentley is described as being mentally unstable.
A source says Bentley is not putting on an act on the show and that he acted the same way with Suzette. “He acts like he has a split personality,” the source explains. “He’s very unstable.”
Suzette also chimed in adding that Bentley’s odd behavior was to blame for their divorce. “He was extremely inconsistent with me, sending me mixed signals,” Suzette reveals of her two-year marriage to Bentley. “It was very emotionally unhealthy, unsafe and draining.”
Suzette adds that Bentley’s decision to do the ABC show was a surprise to her as they had been working on reconciling. “We’d been divorced for about 18 months, but we’d been spending a lot of time together trying to make up,” remembers Suzette. “I thought he was insane.” Bentley however assured Suzette he was only going on the show to promote his business.
And after seeing the way Bentley treated Ashley Hebert on the show, Suzette reveals it reaffirmed she made the right choice in leaving him. “The way he was on TV just reaffirmed my earlier decision to divorce him,” says Suzette. “He does have a sweet, tender side, but he can turn cruel in a heartbeat.”
“At the end of the day, I feel bad for him,” adds the first source. “He’s so unstable, I don’t even think that Bentley knows who Bentley is.” While it was reported last month that Bentley’s place of business was receiving death threats, he seems to be doing much better these days as he now has a new girlfriend and yes, she’s a blonde.
Michelle Arroyo, Slade’s ex and mother of his son Grayson Smiley, is speaking out against him in a new interview. Michelle states that despite Slade’s claims on the recent reunion show that he is paying his child support, he is still a deadbeat dad who continues to fall further behind in his payments as Grayson‘s medical bills pile up. Grayson, 11, is suffering from a rare brain tumor.
“My son’s father, Slade Smiley, is a deadbeat dad,” says Michelle in the current issue of the National Enquirer. In fact court documents obtained by the mag show Slade is now owing a whopping $160,000 in child support, a vast increase from the $138,000 he owed back in February. Court documents also show he has only made $7,000 in payments over the last several years.
“I just want Slade to do his part as a father,” says Michelle. “We’ve been living with my sister for the past four years. I can’t work because of [Grayson’s] illness.” Michelle states Grayson requires 24-hour care.
Slade was contacted to give his side of the story and the best he could come up with was copies of two $500 money orders he sent to Michelle as proof that he pays his child support. Slade also stated a $20,000 donation to his son’s foundation was made on his behalf by a production company. He however had no response when it came to the 160k he owes. Slade’s driver’s license was suspended back in January due to the delinquent child support.
Michelle adds that she isn’t satisfied with things and takes Gretchen to task for stating in a recent Bravo blog that Slade can prove he’s been paying his support. “I would love to see the documents that Gretchen is talking about,” fumed Michelle. “The court records don’t lie. He needs to start acting like a father and taking some responsibility.”
In the meantime, there is a website set up for little Grayson for those who would like to contribute to his foundation. The website is Amazinggray.org. Grayson has been battling his brain tumor since 2006 and continues to require surgeries to treat the disease.
While CBS officially revealed the 8 new houseguests entering the Big Brother 13 house this season, they kept the identities of the returning all star “dynamic duos” a secret.
Well it is a secret no more as a Big Brother insider has revealed the six returning all stars. The good news? Natalie and Jessie will not be returning.
The better news? Jeff and Jordan will be returning according to twitter user Crystal Eisermann. Joining Jeff & Jordan will be Brendon and Rachel, and also father/daughter duo Dani and Evil Dick. “Since it has leaked, I guess I can confirm that Jeff and Jordan, Dick and Dani and Brenchel are the Duos!” was the tweet made by Crystal on Monday.
Crystal, who has interviewed a number of the BB houseguests in the past, is rumored to work for Real Player which offers the live feeds of the show. Hours after revealing the HGs, Crystal tweeted, “To everyone asking how I know who the duo’s are, let’s just say I have friends in high places?!? And yes I’m sure.”
Of course CBS will not confirm this leak so we will have to wait until Thursday to see the returning duos. While the live feeds won’t begin airing until Thursday night, all of the houseguests have entered the Big Brother house since late last week.
As for the updates on the returning HGs, Jeff and Jordan are STILL dating, going on almost 2 years now. Below is a recent photo of them from May. And as you know, Brendon and Rachel are still together and are now engaged. There are also reports that Dani and Dick are not on speaking terms so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out if they are indeed houseguests this season. While Evil Dick seems to be a fan favorite, I’m personally not excited about his return as I did not like the way he treated the women from his season. Perhaps he has now turned a new leaf.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE REPORTED RETURNING HOUSEGUESTS? ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THEM?
While on vacation in Hawaii with her kids, daughter Mason, 9 and son Jude, 6, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told RadarOnline, “It’s been one year today I filed for divorce, I feel liberated!”
Camille added that she has a lot to be thankful for this 4th of July weekend. “What can be better than being with my kids in Hawaii over the holidays? Nothing!” said Camille. “We’re having the time of our lives. Mason is enjoying hanging out on the beach and dolphin watching. Jude is taking golf lessons with his grandfather and we can barely get him out of the water.”
Camille’s euphoria will likely be short lived as she is getting ready for a nasty custody battle with ex Kelsey. According to court documents, they both plan to testify in the trial though Kelsey has requested a judge seal all documents pertaining to the case. A pretrial hearing has been set for July 27, while the actual custody hearing will take place in August or September.
Last month, Kelsey told Life & Style he expects the custody battle to get ugly. “It’s going to be a long, drawn-out thing,” he revealed. “We’ll be tortured and it will be unpleasant I’m sure, but not on my side.”
When asked about the possibility of a friendship with Camille in the future, Kelsey revealed uncertainty. “I really can’t tell,” he said adding that his main concern is his children. “It’s very hard at this point,” Kelsey added. “I’m not going to say much about that, but I’m going to do my best to make sure my kids are always okay.”
For starters, Kandi revealed she is done making music with Kim Zolciak. “I only did those two songs. We’re not doing anymore,” said Kandi of working on Kim’s “music career.” Kandi also added that Kim has still yet to pay her a producer’s fee for the first song they did together aka Tardy For The Party. Kandi however claims she is oh so over it. Here’s to hoping that issue will NOT be revisited again on season 4.
Moving on to the Nene who didn’t talk about Kim, but revealed her divorce to husband Gregg Leakes will play out on the show. She also promised viewers will get to see what caused their separation on the upcoming season. Season 4 is expected to premiere this fall.
Meanwhile, it now appears new housewife Marlo Hampton and Nene have become BFFs after Bravo reportedly cast Marlo to stir up some drama with the Nene. See Marlo is engaged to NFL player Charles Grant, who is rumored to have had a fling with the Nene a year ago.
In fact the two ladies have been tweeting to each other quite regularly as well as hanging out. “Having sooooooooo much wit my girls @iheartmarlo @CynthiaBailey10,” tweeeted Nene last Wednesday along with a picture of the trio which is posted below. The ladies hung out again the next day to which Marlo tweeted, “@NeNeLeakes had so much fun girl.”
It seems they have resolved whatever issues they had as Nene made this interesting tweet on Thursday. “Thanks @iheartmarlo 4 being woman enough 2 talk 2 me, Instead of believing that thirsty wanna b.” Wonder who the Nene is referring to? So much drama!
And finally, the Rumor Fix caught up with Nene during her recent trip to LA and when they asked her about her Celebrity Apprentice rival Star Jones, she had some choice words. “F*ck Star Jones! She ain’t got no job. Her only job is being ugly,” said the Nene. Cla-ssy.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE THE PHOTO OF NENE & MARLO!