Topics

John Anne Hotchkiss

The Bravo network is now officially confirming it will in fact edit the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 2 in light of Russell Armstrong’s death.

In a statement given to Variety, Bravo’s president Frances Berwick states: “Contrary to what is being reported, we have not made a decision to change our original premiere date but we are in the process of re-editing the show.”

A report by the Hollywood Reporter however states Bravo is indeed planning to push back the Sept. 5 premiere at least one week and possibly longer. The cast and crew of the show were reportedly informed by Bravo of the delay earlier this week. Insiders reveal that some close to the production of the show are actually encouraging Bravo to scrap the season altogether. “People are concerned about being associated with the show and his passing,” a source states.

As of the moment, Bravo however has no plans to cancel the season. And while the crumbling marriage of Russell and Taylor Armstrong was set to play a key storyline this season, it appears Russell might not have had many appearances on the show. THR reports Russell does not appear in the premiere episode sent to television critics, though Taylor is seen agonizing over attending marriage counseling with him and is shown shopping for lingerie to help heat up their sex life.

One person who is making it crystal clear that she wants Bravo to cancel the new season is Russell’s mother. John Anne Hotchkiss sent a stern warning to the TV network on Thursday during an interview on HLN. “Better not air one frame of my son — or else!” said Anne. Russell’s family reportedly feels Bravo is to blame for his death and are said to be considering suing the network.

In other news, just two weeks after the National Enquirer first reported that the alleged beatings of Taylor in the hands of Russell were much more brutal than what she told PEOPLE magazine, TMZ is now confirming the same story, citing Taylor had to be hospitalized following one of those beatings.

According to TMZ, Taylor secretly revealed to cast members that she was beaten so badly by Russell to the point that she had to undergo surgery. Even worse, when he found out she she told her castmates, he sent Camille Grammer a threatening email.

This described incident reportedly occurred right before filming for season 2 of RHOBH was set to began. Sources say Taylor was severely beaten when Russell hit her in the face so hard he cracked the bones in her cheeks. Sources add that there are pictures of the injuries and they are “horrific.” Wow.

Taylor, who was hospitalized as a result of the beating, tried to keep it a secret, except she couldn’t show her face for weeks, and feared Bravo would fire her for being uncooperative and flaky. She eventually decided to confide in Kyle Richards and Camille, who both urged her to tell Bravo the truth.

Taylor eventually went back home and told Russell about her conversation with her costars. Russell reacted by sending Camille a “very threatening” email with one source who read it saying it read like “the rantings of a lunatic.” Taylor’s injuries were reportedly so bad that shooting was delayed for several weeks.

As we reported a while back, Taylor attended two events on June 4 and June 5 with Russell. On both days, she had on giant sunglasses. If these reports are true, and in light of this recent tragedy, Taylor should be thankful she and her daughter Kennedy still have their lives.

Photo credit: WENN

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON BRAVO EDITING THE SHOW & DELAYING THE PREMIERE? AND THOUGHTS ON THE TMZ STORY? DO YOU BELIEVE TAYLOR WAS PHYSICALLY ABUSED?

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio