Topics

Rob Shuter

Not so fast is what Camille Grammer is saying to her estranged husband Kelsey Grammer in new divorce documents obtained by TMZ.

As reported a while back, Kelsey filed for a bifurcation last month which is basically a means to get a judge to rush the divorce process.  However Camille, star of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, fired off a legal response on Wednesday asking the judge to reject Kelsey’s request as she also estimates their estate’s value at $120 million.

Camille’s reason? She believes Kelsey’s request is “solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible.”  She adds, “I don’t believe this is a sufficient reason to prejudice my rights to the community estate.”  Camille is also requesting $10 million in cash immediately from Kesley if the judge grants his request.  The money is to hold her over until a final decision is made on the separation of the estate.

In other news, Camille is also revealing in two new interviews that she met Kelsey’s fiance Kayte Walsh for the first time on Thursday. Camille revealed this both to Andy Cohen on Bravo’s WWHL and Popeater’s Rob Shuter.

“It was interesting to say the least,” Camille told Andy of meeting the future Mrs. Grammer. “She was nice, and we both said hello. She has a very strong handshake,” Camille quipped with a laugh. “It was uncomfortable. Kelsey looked shocked. The look on his face!”  She added: “It’s the first time I’ve seen him and her together. And with my children, that was uncomfortable.”

And when it comes to her decision on doing another season of the show, Camille tells Popeater she has made her decision but will wait to see how the reunion turns out cannot make her announcement yet.

And finally, Kelsey appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman last night during which he announced his plans to marry Kayte in February.  “Kayte’s my new girl, and we’re planning to get married soon,” he said. “Sometime in February.”

So how are the kids doing? “The kids seem to be doing okay, yeah,” said Kelsey of daughter Mason, 9, and son Jude, 6. “We’ve been spending quite a bit of time with them, Kayte and I.”  It has been rumored that Kelsey’s in a rush to wed Kayte, a British citizen, so that she can get to stay in the country.

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST WITH CAMILLE AND KELSEY?

Almost a week after a classless youtube video of her 16-year-old daughter made it’s way online (the video has since been removed from Youtube), Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is finally breaking her silence and denouncing her daughter Victoria de Lesseps’ actions, which included rolling up a joint and using the N-word.

In a statement given to Popeater, the Real Housewives of New York City star calls her daughter’s actions “unacceptable” and promises to use this setback to teach her about the consequences of said actions.

“I am the parent of a teenager, and as any parent can attest, teenagers go through periods of doing things that are wrong and not appropriate and that are later regretted,” said LuAnn. “My daughter Victoria knows that the behavior she exhibited was unacceptable. I have chosen to deal with this as a private family matter and an opportunity to discuss consequences of our actions.”

If you recall, LuAnn’s costar Ramona Singer re-tweeted the video after a fan tweeted it to her. Ramona then took down the tweet almost immediately. And now, Ramona is once again apologizing for her actions in a brief interview with Popeater’s Rob Shuter calling the re-tweeting “accidental.”

“I’m not very tech savvy, and [I'm] heartbroken that I accidentally retweeted this. I called Luann and Victoria immediately to apologize and tell them to remove the video. Regardless of our catfights on the show, our children are off-limits,” stated Ramona.

Alex McCord and hubby Simon Van Kempen however seemed to have a different take on things as they feel LuAnn should be more forgiving towards Ramona based on her own past actions.

“None of us are perfect, and sometimes we all tweet or retweet a little too hastily,” Simon said. “But it would be a little duplicitous for LuAnn to complain too much about Ramona’s regretful retweet when both she and Jill Zarin had great fun lambasting our oldest son throughout the third season.”

Alex added, “In the four years we’ve been involved with ‘Real Housewives,’ neither Simon nor I have ever said anything negative about any other castmates’ children. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for many others on the show.”

And finally, while LuAnn wants to deal with this issue privately and understandably so, Rob does report that Bravo cameras were on hand a few days ago to film an event during which Ramona, Alex and others discussed the issue. Which raises an important question – Is it fair for LuAnn to not want this issue discussed on camera?

One side of the argument is that LuAnn signed up for the show and to put her life on television, good or bad. Plus the issue is already public knowledge and involves a costar. Another side of the argument is that though LuAnn signed up to do the show, her daughter did not and should not have her dirty laundry aired on TV. Which brings us to the question…

TELL US – DO YOU THINK IT’S FAIR THAT LUANN WANTS THE VICTORIA/RAMONA STORYLINE OUT OF THE SHOW? SHOULD BRAVO LEAVE IT OUT? THOUGHTS ON LUANN’S COMMENTS?

It seems NYC Housewife Jill Zarin is back at it again! Well, we’ll just let you read this story and be the judge.

A new report by Popeater’s Rob Shuter reveals Jon Gosselin has finally landed himself a job! Yes, a job, a real job with no relation to reality television. And according to Popeater, we all have one Bravolebrity to thank.

“Jon is very close with Jill Zarin from ‘Real Housewives of New York,’ ” an “insider” tells Popeater. “It was Jill who told Jon to stay out of the spotlight and get himself a real job. Fame is fun but doesn’t pay the bills.”

So what exactly is Jon’s new job? Apparently, Jon is now working for a real estate developer. A source adds that Jon has gotten his life together and now sees his children three to four times a week.

“Jon is in a great place,” a friend of Jon’s reveals. “He is happy and knows what a fool he made of himself after his split from Kate. He has been getting a lot of TV offers, including interest from ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ and has turned them all down. If he never sees a TV camera again in his life it will be too soon.”

Meanwhile, the report adds that we should not expect to see Kate Gosselin off our TV screens anytime soon. Despite the fact that the ratings of her show Kate Plus 8 continue to drop, the show is still doing well enough for the TLC network. Her show continues to remain in the top 10 for TLC and the network reportedly isn’t looking to part ways with her anytime soon.

“Even if her show did get canceled, Kate would find a way to still be famous,” a friend of Kate states. “She addicted to it.”

Who would have thought we would see the day when Jon would become the “normal” parent. Also nice to see Jill is still as crafty as ever.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON JON GETTING A JOB? SHOULD KATE QUIT REALITY TELEVISION AS WELL?

A year and a half after quitting her job as the Governor of Alaska for reasons we’re still uncertain of (her rambling speech didn’t quite make it clear), Sarah Palin continues to ride high.

An ABC news report estimates Sarah has earned over $12 million dollar since quitting her gubernatorial position last year. $7 million of that amount came from her book deal with $2 million coming from TLC. Sarah reportedly received $250,000 per episode for each of the eight episodes of her TLC reality show – Sarah Palin’s Alaska. No wonder she agreed to go on the camping trip from hell with Kate Gosselin. Sarah also earns $100,000 per speaking engagement.

According to a new Popeater report, Sarah’s show was a major success for TLC and the network is now trying to sign her for a second season. Her show debuted to over 4.96 million viewers and the episode with Kate Gosselin brought in over 3 million viewers. Kate Plus 8 on the other hand is only bringing in 1.3 million viewers per episode this season.

“For sure the network is doing everything it possibly can to convince Sarah to do another season, but at the end of the day it looks like it will all come down to money,” a TLC insider tells Rob Shuter of Popeater.

“Sarah knows to strike when the iron is hot and started talking about season two right after the show debuted to huge numbers,” a friend of Sarah reveals. “She knows that celebrities get millions of dollar for each episode of their shows and thinks she’s worth it too. Jennifer Aniston took home millions from ‘Friends’ and in Sarah’s eyes, she’s no different.”

A TV expert adds that if Sarah plays her cards right, it would not be impossible for her to get $1 million an episode for a second season, though we at Reality Tea highly doubt that.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SARAH POSSIBLY GETTING $1 MIL PER EPISODE? DO YOU WATCH SARAH PALIN’S ALASKA?

The NY Post is reporting that Albie and Chris Manzo have been given their own spin-off show by the Bravo network.

According to the Post, sources close to the Real Housewives of New Jersey extras stars reveal that not only have they signed a contract with Bravo, but they have also begun filming the new untitled series.

Oddly enough, it was reported just last month that the boys moved out of their mom Caroline Manzo’s home and into their own bachelor pad. “The boys were looking for some independence,” an insider revealed. “They’re getting a ton of attention from the ladies and needed their own space.”

While a Bravo rep tells the Post that “Bravo has not made any announcement,” Rob Shuter of Popeater tweeted over the weekend that Bravo sources told him the boys are not getting their own spin-off show. Only time will reveal if the story is indeed true.

 

In other Real Housewives of NJ news, everyone’s favorite bankrupt housewife Teresa Giudice recently started her own blog on her official website, teresagiudice.com, on which she writes about her public appearances and family life.

However it was a recent blog post about her fellow castmate Jacqueline Laurita that got people talking. In the post, Teresa praises Jacqueline and then appears to take a swipe at her sister-in-law and newest NJ housewife Melissa Gorga. Well, we’ll let you be the judge. Teresa’s post is below -

“As if you didn’t already know, she is the sweetest, nicest, most genuine person you could ever meet. She doesn’t have a mean bone in her body and she always has your back. She’s also so funny. We have the best time together. And she’s a GREAT mom! (And no, she doesn’t have a nanny either! The only person I know with a nanny is my sister-in-law Melissa. (I’m not judging if you have a nanny, that’s cool, it’s just not my style.)”

Teresa then added the following update after a fan accused her of taking a dig at Melissa -

“I didn’t even occur to me that you might take it as a dig, because it wasn’t meant that way at all. I’m sorry if it seemed like an insult. I was only stating facts because people keep sending me questions on Facebook and Twitter about who of us has nannies. I know you are a great mom, and as I have said many times on my Twitter and Facebook and my website I will never say anything bad about my family. “

We’re thinking this might have been Teresa’s way of getting back at Melissa, who accused her of using her mother as a nanny in a facebook posting last year. Teresa has since updated the blog post, deleting any reference to Melissa. We were however able to get a screen shot of the original post thanks to Google cache. The screen shot is below.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON A MANZO BROTHERS SPIN-OFF? DID TERESA TAKE A DIG AT MELISSA?

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW TO SEE THE SCREEN SHOT!

Following her firing from the Real Housewives of New Jersey, despite her multiple denials that she quit the show on her own accord, Danielle Staub continues to be an attention whore .

The latest is an interview she did with Rob Shuter of Popeater for his new HDNet show, ‘Naughty But Nice With Rob.’

When asked if she’s dating a man or a woman these days, Danielle replied: “How about both?” She then added that she’s honest with all parties involved while making it clear the three don’t ever play together. “No, no, actually they’re not really happy about each other!” she added.

And when it comes to how she is perceived by others, it seems Danielle realizes she doesn’t have the best rep. “People do call me crazy. I don’t call myself that cause then I would be,” she said.

TELL US – ARE YOU READY TO SEE DANIELLE GO AWAY? PLUS IT’S AN OPEN POST SO FEEL FREE TO GO OFF TOPIC!

Days after it was unveiled, via court documents, that Teresa Giudice blew $60,000 on a spending spree just days after filing bankruptcy, Popeater is now reporting the Real Housewives of New Jersey star is blaming Bravo for her financial troubles.

Teresa herself A friend of Teresa’s tells Popeater “if she wasn’t on the show, this all would be much easier.” Perhaps someone can inform Teresa being on a reality show that focuses on the lives of the wealthy isn’t mandatory by law.

Teresa’s “friend” adds, “Everything would be settled by now, but because she is now famous everyone is using the situation to get press for themselves and humiliate her and her family. It’s honestly got to the point where she’s not sure if she wants to come back for another season.”

Perhaps someone else can inform Teresa no one would have known about her gross $60,000 spending spree had she not had her lawyers file an objection to the upcoming public auction. Plus Teresa and hubby Joe might want to look into firing their lawyer for allowing them to further humiliate themselves by going public with the spending spree information.

“Teresa is sick of everyone knowing all her private financial business,” the insider adds. “She didn’t sign up to be on ‘Housewives’ so that everyone could look into her bank account. Millions of couples go through what they are going through, except no one knows about it. It’s just not fair.”  Right, because millions of couples live in McMansions they can’t afford, and go on $60,000 spending sprees days after filing bankruptcy.

As previously reported, Rob Shuter, who wrote this article for Popeater, has relationships with most of the Real Housewives of NJ stars, so this info is likely coming from Teresa herself or one of her co-stars. No words for this new defense/excuse of Teresa’s.

In other NJ news, it is being reported by several websites that Danielle Staub can thank her co-stars for being fired by Bravo. Apparently the other New Jersey housewives gave Bravo an ultimatum to fire Danielle or risk losing them return for another season.

The good folks at Bravo Gossip published the blind item below via Blind Gossip.

“There are the usual vague press releases when someone gets fired, and then there’s the naked truth, which in this case, is much more interesting. This TV series cast member brought exactly the kind of drama to the series that producers dream about. Not surprisingly, it resulted in great ratings for this show. However, the rest of the cast members gave the producers an ultimatum: Either she goes or we ALL say arrivederci. Faced with the prospect of recasting the entire show, they reluctantly released their star. By the way, now that she is gone, an old cast member is seriously considering a return to the show.”

Seems very plausible.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON TERESA BLAMING BRAVO? IF THE BI IS TRUE, SHOULD BRAVO HAVE CAVED IN TO THE OTHER HOUSEWIVES?

Page 2 of 212

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio