The end is finally near for the marriage of Kate & Jon Gosselin, as an arbitrator dealing with the Jon & Kate Plus 8 couple has rendered a decision regarding how Jon, 32, and Kate, 34, should divide their money and other property.
Though the recommendation and its details will remain confidential, a source reveals to RadarOnline that Kate is “thrilled” with the settlement. The source continues, “She couldn’t be happier.” It seems Jon wasn’t too happy with the decision, as he reacted by taking to the fence near the family’s home in Pennsylvania to shoot a few rounds from his gun.
The decision is however binding and will be transmitted to divorce court. Kate’s lawyer, Mark Momjian, believes the divorce finalization will happen sometime between now and the end of the year.
In other news, Jon’s problems continue to mount as he is scheduled to appear in court today to defend himself against a former attorney who is suing him for non-payment. According to Radar, Jon has already arrived for his morning court appearance.
It seems Jon Gosselin is starting to feel the consequences of his douchebagary ways, as a new FoxNews report reveals the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad is in serious financial trouble.
According to the report, Jon is broke due to TLC being granted a preliminary injunction that forced Jon to stop making public appearances. This has apparently been a major blow to Jon, as he can no longer earn money from staging paparazzi photos and giving out paid interviews.
“Jon’s in pretty serious financial trouble because his plan for making money was shut down in court,” the insider said. “He has warned his lawyers that he can’t pay them and if he doesn’t succeed against TLC, he will have no funds. He’s even gone so far as to say that if they want to be paid, they will have to sue him.”
Those lawyers include father/son team – Mark and Mike Heller, who were introduced to Jon by Michael Lohan. Taking any form of advice from the troubled Lohan is of course always a great idea. The source tells Fox News, “Lohan wanted to latch onto Jon and involved many people he knew. He convinced them Jon was going to have a successful career after the show.”
In October, a judge ordered Jon to return $180,000 of the $230,000 he withdrew from the joint account he shares with his estranged wife Kate Gosselin, which violated an arbitrator’s previous order that they not withdraw any funds without the other’s approval. Kate claimed back then that Jon’s withdrawal left her with no money to pay the bills.
Jon might have also led his lawyers to believe he had more money than he actually did. Jon’s bills are said to be stacking up as he now has no job, and is not making any effort to get a job. “It’s a good thing Kate Gosselin has been put in charge of the family funds that provide for the couple’s eight children,” the insider says. “She is the responsible parent.”
This is likely just the beginning of financial troubles for Jon, as TLC lawsuit against him is scheduled to go to trial in April, 2010. Until then, the preliminary injunction granted against him will continue to stand.
Melissa opens up in the latest issue of InTouchWeekly about her wedding details and Tye. The former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant and GMA correspondent married Tye, a Dallas-based insurance executive, on Saturday, Dec. 12 in a romantic ceremony in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. Invited were over 200 friends and family. It was their second ceremony as the first took place in the U.S. to make sure their union was legal.
Melissa tells InTouch magazine she was “fine” until ‘Here Comes the Bride’ started playing. “I think everything hit me at once. My dad started to walk down the aisle, and I just stopped him. I grabbed his arm, and I was like, ‘Hold on,’ and I started crying. And I saw Tye, and bless his heart, he had these big tears in his eyes, too. It was very emotional,” Melissa explains.
Tye was also taken back, saying: “When I saw her, I just lost my breath – like I was in a football game and had the wind knocked out of me … I’ve never felt that way in my whole life, and I just couldn’t help it. She was the most gorgeous bride I’ve ever seen in my life, and it was amazing. It was absolutely perfect.”
You can read more about the wedding in the latest issue of InTouch Magazine.
As the preview shows, Franks’s mother Susan Maresca will play a big part in the series. Will Frank Maresca aka Frank The Entertainer, 31, finally find the woman of his dreams and move out of his parents basement? Only time will tell!
UPDATE – Some photos of contestant Jenny Jones is below, we couldn’t find the nude ones but a few below are on the raunchy side -
Jenny from Frank the Entertainer – A Basement Affair
Jennifer from Frank the Entertainer – A Basement Affair
Jenny from Frank the Entertainer – A Basement Affair
TheReal Housewives of New York City’sstarBethenny Frankel has gotten nude for PETA’s latest ad campaign. Bethenny, 39, was actually pregnant when the picture was taken, “It’s so tasteful and beautifully done,” she told The New York Post. “I am especially pleased because it doesn’t look like there’s been any airbrushing and I was already pregnant when I shot it.”
Evidently Bethenny, who is now three months pregnant and happily engaged to Jason Hoppy, used to be a fur wearer. She explains why she had a change of heart, “I used to wear fur. I went to a cocktail party, walked outside on Fifth Avenue, and a PETA protestor was holding up a skinned animal. I looked at it, and it made me sick. I felt disgusting. That day was a huge change, and since then I’ve really been against fur. I’m cleaning out my closets–trim, everything. I don’t see any reason for cruelty,” says Bethenny.
NYC locals might be able to catch a glimpse of Bethenny’s new billboard, as it was unveiled at noon today at 1674 Broadway (near the southeast corner of 53rd street) in Times Square.
A FULL SHOT OF BETHENNY’S NUDE PETA AD CAN BE SEEN BELOW –
Kim recently performed at the Splash Bar in New York City. In between her performances (yes she performed more than once) Kim announced that she is “with someone” and “happier than ever”. Bravo Sr. Vice President of Programming Andy Cohen, who was also at the event, joined Kim on stage and asked her who the lucky guy was. To which Kim answered, “who said it was a man?”
This of course led others to believe she was referring to a woman. Kim was then seen spending some time giggling and cuddling backstage with the woman above, who introduced herself as DJ Tracy Young.
Apparently, DJ Tracy is also loaded. Dina Manzo of the Real Housewives of New Jersey was also at the event.
Tell Us – Are You Buying Kim As a Lesbian? Or Is This Just Another Ploy For Attention?
The above photo of the 3rd season’s cast was leaked back in October, and though NBC has yet to officially confirm the cast, several media reports confirm the new contestants will include Bret Michaels, Sharon Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, wrestlers Goldberg and Maria Kanellis, “Take Home” chef Curtis Stone, comedian Sinbad, Olympic swimmer Summer Sanders, writer/comedian Carol Leifer, actress Holly Robinson Peete, former baseball star Darryl Strawberry and former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
This third season of the Celebrity Apprentice will mark the ninth overall edition of the NBC reality competition series.
It’s a baby boy for Kourtney Kardashian! The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star delivered her first child in Los Angeles on Monday morning, reports ENews!
Kourtney and boyfriend, Scott Disickhave named their baby Mason Dash Disick (and yes, the middle name is the same as the family’s boutique). Baby Mason weighed in at 7 lbs., 6 oz., and 19.5 inches.
Kourtney, 30 and Scott, 26, who briefly split last year after she accused him of cheating, have been looking forward to being parents ever since announcing they were expecting back in August.
The new season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians premiered last night on E!, and showed some major conflict between Scott and Kourtney’s family. Let’s hope all that drama has now been put to rest, now that the baby is here.
TELL US – DID YOU WATCH THE PREMIER OF THE SHOW LAST NIGHT? WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS?