Topics

Mark J. Heller

jon

Jon Gosselin appeared on Larry King Live Thursday night along with his his attorney Mark Heller.

During the duo’s explosive appearance, Jon Gosselin‘s lawyer promised to kill the Jon & Kate Plus 8 TLC reality show.  Heller claimed TLC terminated Jon’s Jon & Kate Plus 8 contract because Jon was planning to go on the show and announce he was ending the program by no longer appearing on it and by refusing to allow his children to participate.

Heller said he considered the termination of the Gosselin reality show “a done deal,”  stating that the TLC contract was “null’ and claimed that TLC bamboozled Jon and his family into signing the contract when they had no legal representation of their own.

Jon went on to claim he had an “epiphany” one day that the show was harmful for his children and that he wants filming to cease immediately. Though he has said numerous times in the past that his kids were fine with filming, and that they loved the crew.

Jon insisted that it was his right as a a parent to decide if the show is right for his family. He also claimed that it wasn’t about money or about him being dropped from the title of the show.

When asked by King how much he made from the series last year, Jon replied $1 million before taxes, $500,000 after.

jon-gosselin-2

In breaking news, Jon Gosselin is now demanding TLC stop filming his eight children for the hit reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8.

This news comes just two days after TLC announced its plans to phase Jon out of the show, and rename it Kate Plus 8. RadarOnline reports Jon sent a letter to TLC stating all filming and production crews are banned from his family’s Wernersville, Pennsylvania home.

“Effective immediately, no production crews are to enter Jon’s family home for any reason. In the event that anyone enters the marital property, Jon Gosselin will notify the local authorities to effectuate police action against any trespassers,” his lawyer Mark J. Heller wrote to TLC.

The letters from Jon’s attorney to TLC were dated Tuesday, the same day the network announced it was minimizing his role on the show and changing the name to Kate Plus 8.

Jon states that both he and Kate both own the property where the show is being shot, that he has joint custody of the kids and that he is able to make decisions about their welfare.

According to Radar, Jon says he found out about the show’s name change in the media. He now says he believes it is not in the best interest of the children’s welfare to continue with production of the show.

Jon is currently in Los Angeles for a press tour and will be a guest on Larry King Live on Thursday.

UPDATE: TLC has now suspended production on Jon & Kate Plus 8. They gave the following statement -

“We are aware of Jon Gosselin’s recent statements, and remain deeply disappointed at his continued erratic behavior. He and the family were shooting as recently as last Friday, without incident, and his latest comments are grossly inaccurate, without merit and are clearly opportunistic…. Direct filming of the children has been currently suspended, pending further conversations between both parents.”

Tell Us – What Are Your Thoughts On This New Development?

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio