Author Archive

After weeks of rumors and speculation, Bravo will indeed air scenes featuring the deceased Russell Armstrong on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

The network went about confirming the news in a rather FYI fashion as it simply showed Russell in a preview clip for next week’s episode instead of putting out a press release to announce its decision.

In the clip (posted below), which will air on Monday night, Russell can be seen having dinner with his wife Taylor Armstrong and her friend Kyle Richards, as he openly talks about suing co-star Lisa Vanderpump for talking about him to a magazine.

“So did you read the big story today?” asks Russell as he passes a magazine article across the dinner table. “They link it to Lisa. We’ll just serve them with a lawsuit,” he continues as Kyle looks on in surprise. “This is very awkward,” Kyle later states in a separate on-camera interview. “Am I next?” she asks.

Russell’s first appearance on the show this season will be on the 9th episode. The Bravo network had made certain to edit him out of the first eight episodes of the season despite the fact that the early season previews played up the Armstrongs’ marital issues as a major season storyline. Bravo however made drastic edits to the show following Russell’s suicide in August. He had blamed the show for ruining his life and marriage.

So far, there hasn’t been any major backlash against Bravo over its decision to air Russell’s scenes. Kyle and Adrienne Maloof also spoke out on Bravo’s decision.

“I think it will be uncomfortable, a little bit,” says Kyle to Wetpaint. “But it was part of the story that was going on. This was shot six months before any of that happened. But it will probably be difficult [to watch].”

Adrienne added that seeing Russell on the show will definitely reopen some old wounds. “I think to see Russell in upcoming episodes will be a little tough. Overall, the suicide has been so horrific on all of us,” says Adrienne. “But I think it puts a face behind what has happened.”

My Thoughts – I say this is a good decision on Bravo’s part. The reason? Quite frankly Russell agreed to do the show not once, but twice by choosing to return for a second season despite publicly stating he did not like the “edit” he received in season 1. Though it is unknown whether or not he was contractually obligated to return to the show, it is highly unlikely as the housewives are usually the ones who sign contracts with Bravo, and not the husbands. Case in point – Jim Bellino’s decision to stop filming during the 6th season of the Real Housewives of OC. Plus I do not believe Bravo is to blame for Russell’s suicide in any way, shape, or form. And neither is Taylor. In fact, Russell’s lawyer has publicly stated on more than one occasion that Russell took his own life due to mounting financial difficulties. At the end of the day, Russell’s suicide, as unfortunate as it is, is reality. Reality that should not be altered on a reality show due to this unfortunate tragedy.

Yes he is no longer here to defend himself against any negative portrayal by Bravo but once again, he signed up to do the show and was not forced by Bravo. And the below comment made by Russell in one of his last interviews before his suicide leads me to believe he knew what he was doing, and had his own motives and reasons for doing RHOBH.

Russell told The Fix this summer about appearing on the Bravo hit show: “At first I was a little annoyed about all the bullsh*t, but then I realized it’s not so bad to be a celebrity. The thing is, all the publicity has been great for my business.”

Abuse Issue – This also makes way for Bravo to touch on the whole domestic abuse issue. While many fans of the show doubt Taylor’s claims of physical abuse, I for one do not. For starters, two of Russell’s exes (an ex-wife and ex-girlfriend) have stated in court documents, way before Russell even married Taylor, that he also physically abused them. PLUS Russell himself admitted to getting physical with his wife, telling PEOPLE in July that he “pushed” her. The last time I checked, pushing is physical abuse. Now I absolutely do get the skepticism, ahem… when you take Taylor’s sketchy past into consideration, but no matter how sketchy Taylor is, it doesn’t mean she was immune to being physically abused by her husband. I believe she was abused and I believe the abuse photos are real. I also believe that it is important for Bravo to tell this story if it can at least save the life of one battered woman.

Below is a preview clip featuring Russell on the upcoming episode via Toofab.com –

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

TELL US – DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH BRAVO’S DECISION TO AIR RUSSELL’S SCENES? DO YOU BELIEVE TAYLOR WAS ABUSED? SHOULD BRAVO TELL THE ABUSE STORY?

Bringing you a new photo post this week!

Above is a photo of Bravo Housewives Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, and Adrienne Maloof as they attended the 9th Annual About Face Benefit for Domestic Violence Survivors, held at the Trump Soho Hotel in New York City on October 20, 2011.

Below, Taylor Armstrong photographed in good spirits with Gretchen Rossi! Melissa Gorga pictured wearing a fat suit! Teresa Giudice photographed filming Celebrity Apprentice with Victoria Gotti! Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon, and Sonja Morgan step out for different events! Kyle Richards and Adrienne Maloof step out together, plus more photos of Kandi Burruss , The Manzo Kids, Dana Wilkey & more!

Also below, Kate Gosselin, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Snooki, JWoww, Maksim Chmerkovskiy & more!

Photo credit: Jennifer Graylock/INFevents.com

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS!

According to a new bombshell report, Jacqueline Laurita, star of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, used to be a former stripper.

The latest issue of In Touch Weekly magazine, out on newsstands on Friday, is stating Jacqueline, 41, used to work as an exotic dancer in Las Vegas, Nev. before she met her husband Chris Laurita.

“She has confirmed her stripper past to multiple friends who are covering up for her,” a source tells the mag. “She is telling everyone to deny it!”

As for the reason Jacqueline decided to strip, another insider states it was because she needed the money. “At the time, she was a single mom who needed to dance at a club in order to pay her bills,” explains the insider. The insider also claims Jacqueline met her husband Chris at the club. Wowzers.

Even more interesting, the mag states the real reason Jacqueline skipped the RHONJ reunion was due to her fear of having her past revealed. “She feared that Danielle Staub would make a surprise appearance and tell all about Jacqueline’s stripping past,” shares a source. “She didn’t want to face the truth!” Indeed, former RHONJ star Danielle did reveal days before the reunion that producers from Bravo had been contacting her to film.

The mag also makes mention of the fact that Chris’ company, Signature Apparel Group, is dealing with major debts, citing the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2009 and owed about $25 million. “She doesn’t want any of this coming out,” adds the insider.

There have always been rumblings about Jacqueline’s alleged past as a stripper. In fact just weeks ago, Danielle Staub, who used to be good friends with Jacqueline, tweeted that Jacqueline used to be a stripper. On October 1, a fan tweeted to Danielle ‘Would u mind responding to the rumors that [Jacqueline was] an exotic dancer years ago in LV?’ Danielle tweeted back, “She was and then some.”

And then right after the Posche Fashion show drama and falling out with Teresa Giudice, Teresa, in her ever so passive aggresive manner, seemed to insinuate Jacqueline was a past stripper. Teresa tweeted: “And for the record: I don’t believe MG was a stripper but I wouldn’t care anyway. (I have lots of ex-stripper friends… ahem…).” A screenshot of Tre’s tweet is below –

As for Jacqueline, she has yet to deny the report though she did tweet yesterday that Teresa was behind the latest In Touch cover story. “Im bracing myself 4more joy,I hear Teresa put out 1more article in intouch which should be the end of her 7cover contract.Can’t wait,” tweeted Jacqueline.

Photo credit: Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THIS SHOCKING REPORT? DO YOU BELIEVE JACQUELINE WAS A FORMER STRIPPER?

In today’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians news, Kim Kardashian celebrated her 31st birthday this past weekend at the Marquee Nightclub at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada!

And yes, her husband, Kris Humphries was there as the two put on a united front in spite of all the reports of marital turmoil. Also in attendance was pimpmomager Kris Jenner, sister Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom, as well as Kim’s former Dancing With The Stars partner Mark Ballas.

Kimmie wore her classiest see-thru, skintight, white mini-dress to celebrate and based on the photos, celebrate she did! I wonder how much money she made on this party?

The HollywoodLife reported yesterday that poor little rich Kimmie was booed at her own party when she was introduced to the crowd! Boos aside, Kimmie revealed she had a blast.

“Tonight was so much fun!!! Yummy meal at Lavo then fun night at Marquee! Thanks to everyone who came out! Now jetting back to LA!” Kim tweeted on Sunday. More photos from Kim’s birthday below!

Photos credit: Judy Eddy/WENN.com

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM KIM’S PARTY!

For Mob Wives star Carla Facciolo, the divorce is off!

Star magazine is reporting that Carla has decided to hold off on her divorce to her ex-con husband Joseph Ferragamo in favor of reuniting with him!

Carla herself confirms the news to the mag. “I didn’t like him much before,” admits Carla. “But now I’m beginning to like him again.” If you recall, Carla had decided to divorce Joseph on the show while he was incarcerated citing they already had marital issues before he went to prison.

Joseph, who has 8-year-old twins with Carla, was however recently released from a Brooklyn halfway house after serving six years in prison for stock fraud.

“Carla has been gracious and given me another chance,” he tells Star, while Carla adds: “The hope is to hold this family together. We will be OK.”

Carla reuniting with Joseph isn’t much of a surprise. It was pretty clear on the show that she still had feelings for him, despite having a boyfriend, as she would always perk up whenever he called from prison. Good luck to the two.

And as we reported months ago, VH1 renewed Mob Wives for a second season and Carla just tweeted moments ago that it will premiere in January! “Coming back in Jan…Get ready!” she wrote. Can’t wait!

Photo credit: Andres Otero/WENN.com

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON CARLA REUNITING WITH JOSEPH? ARE YOU SURPRISED? LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SECOND SEASON OF MOB WIVES?

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE PHOTOS OF JOSEPH!

Monday night’s episode of Dancing With the Stars brought us bright lights and big attitudes!

It also brought some top notch performances from front runners J.R. Martinez and Ricki Lake. It is however the dramatic showdown between pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy and judge Len Goodman that has fans talking this Tuesday morning!

The hotness known as Maksim or is it ‘Mad Maks’ rather blew a fuse during the live competition last night following some harsh criticism by Len. After dancing a sexy rumba with his partner/soccer player Hope Solo, Len stated it was Hope’s “worst dance of the season.”

“I always feel like there is so much there, and for some reason it hasn’t come out,” stated Len, 67. “This is your worst dance of the season in my opinion.”

Maksim, 31, made it clear he did not agree with Len’s comments which promtped Len to tell him: “I’ve been in this business for 50 years.” Maksim was less than impressed as he promptly retorted: “Then maybe it’s time to go!”

In fact judge Carrie Ann Inaba had to step in as she scolded Maks by telling him, “Don’t be disrespectful like that!”

After receiving a low score of 20 from the judges (Chaz Bono was the only contestant to score lower with a score of 19), Maksim was unapologetic backstage! “With all due respect, this is my show. I help make it what it is,” said Maks to host Brooke Burke Charvet, leading to a slightly awkward moment.

As for Maks, the ballroom seems to be split as some of his pro dancers supported his opinion while others made it clear they did not agree with his stance.

Lacey Schwimmer agreed: “They always have their favorites, and this season it’s completely clear who they are. I won’t name names, but we are not one of them,” she said. “I’m actually proud of what Maks said. A lot of us don’t get the chance to stand up for us and our partners.”

Karina Smirnoff, who also happens to be Maksim’s ex-fiance, did not share his point of view. Karina told E! News, “We danced right after Maks so I just wanted to make sure that the judges made sure that we didn’t concur with Maks’ opinion…He needs a hug.”

Hope stated she was “so grateful” that Maks defended her while Maks has no regrets about his outburst. Maks said “I’m extremely proud of her. This is the first time she came out and she did exactly what she planned and there was no stress and no tension and it was a great performance. And I really liked dancing with her tonight. And to get comments that was the opposite of what it was, it wasn’t even upsetting, it was more like, ‘I have had enough!’ You have an opinion. I also have an opinion…The judges will say, ‘Hey, this is show business, this is supposed to be fun.’ Well, I had fun tonight.”

Below are the full scores from last night –

J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff: 29
Ricki Lake & Derek Hough: 29
Nancy Grace & Tristan MacManus: 24
David Arquette & Kym Johnson: 23
Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: 22
Hope Solo & Maks Chmerkovskiy: 20
Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: 19

It will be interesting to see if Maks’ outburst turned off the voters and affects Hope’s chances of staying on the show! The results show airs tonight on ABC.

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON MAKSIM’S MELTDOWN? UNDERSTANDABLE OR OUT OF LINE?

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW TO SEE THE VIDEO!


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong is finally breaking her silence on the rumors that she is dating her fellow Bravolebrity Matt Nordgren.

Despite being photographed looking chummy with Matt, 29, both in Texas and California, Taylor, 40, denies there is anything romantic going on. “I am NOT dating anyone from anywhere! Stop the rumors! I am trying to heal with my daughter,” she tweeted. Sources however insist the two have a “friends with benefits” relationship going on.

And in an interview with Access Hollywood, Taylor opened up about finally moving on with her life 2 months after her estranged husband Russell Armstrong took his own life.

“Day by day things are getting easier,” Taylor revealed, adding that she plans to make one of her first major appearances since the August tragedy during a New Year’s Eve Ciroc/Bravo event. “It was something that I had decided to do a while before the tragedy occurred,” Taylor explained. “I wanted to honor that commitment; it was important to me.”

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ABUSE PHOTOS OF TAYLOR ARMSTRONG

“I do have to get on with my life at some point,” continued Taylor. “At that point, it will have been quite some time. I feel like New Year’s Eve is a time for new beginnings, and a time to set goals for the future. I think that’s a good landmark for me.”

For the time being, Taylor continues to work to raise awareness for domestic violence victims. She alleges Russell was physically abusive to her.

Moving on to tonight’s all new episode of the RHOBH. On the 8th episode of the season titled ‘The Opposite of Relaxation,’ Adrienne hosts a spa get-together at her home, but it’s far from a bubbly affair when twisted sisters Kim and Kyle continue to steam over Brandi’s game-night antics.

It airs at 9/8c and a preview clip is below!

Watch What Happens Live – The guests tonight are Brandi Glanville and Dana Wilkey! Should be a good episode!

Photo credit: WENN

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON TAYLOR’S INTERVIEW & TONIGHT’S NEW EPISODE?


It’s official, Gloria Govan and Matt Barnes have broken up.

Following the cancellation of their wedding last year which was followed by Matt’s arrest for domestic violence (the charges were eventually dropped), the Basketball Wives LA stars have decided to end their relationship and engagement.

Matt confirms the split in a statement released to the LA Times. “I’d like to address the rumors surrounding mine and Gloria’s relationship,” Matt’s statement read. “We have reached the difficult decision of ending our relationship and will be going our separate ways at this time. We will work together to raise our sons and wish each other only the best.”

Matt and Gloria have two kids together — 2-year-old twins Carter Kelly and Isiah Michael. The LA Times also adds that it’s unclear on whether the former couple will be dividing their assets, which includes their Palos Verdes home.

There were signs that this breakup was coming as just weeks ago Gloria admitted her relationship was not perfect, even revealing the two had been in couple’s counseling.

And just last week, a fan tweeted to Matt that he should marry Gloria or else someone else will. Matt responded: “He can have her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yikes.

Gloria has yet to comment on the split though she did retweet this on Saturday: “If someone is dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.”

A new episode of Basketball Wives LA airs tonight on VH1 at 8/7c.

Photo credit: John Salangsang / Splash News

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THIS BREAKUP? ARE YOU SURPRISED?

UPDATE – Gloria is now confirming the breakup via her twitter page. She tweeted: “I’m sure you guys are hearing a ton of buzz about Matt and Me breaking up, sorry to say… its true!!!” She later added, “But the most important thing is focusing on my kids and continuing to have a good relationship with their father, thanks for your support!!!”