The winner of of Matt Grant‘s heart on The Bachelor: London Calling, Shayne Lamas, is getting her own reality show on the E! Network. Shayne and Matt broke up last year due to rumors Matt wanted to marry her for a green card and that Shayne had allegedly cheated on him.
Leave it to Lamaswill follow the former Bachelor star and the rest of her family as they live their Hollywood lifestyles.
We can expect to see some major drama on the show as it will feature Shayne’s dad — Lorenzo Lamas, as well as Shayne’s brother — AJ Lamas. It is alleged that Shauna Sand, Lorenzo’s fourth wife and a former Playboy model, allegedly slept with AJ, her 18-year-old stepson a while back. It should make for interesting TV to see how the family deals with this tidbit of info.
Shayne’s half sister Dakota Pike, their mom and Lorenzo’s ex-wife Michele Smith, will also make appearances on the show. The show is being produced by Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss.
Leave it to Lamas is set to premiere Sunday, October 11 at 10:30pm ET –immediately after The Girls Next Door‘s sixth season premiere.
The last seasons of both The Bachelor and Bachelorette have both ended with a bang, as Bachelorette winner Ed Swiderski seems to be sleeping with everyone including his fiancé Jillian Harris and two ex-girlfriends – Bethany SteffenandLindsey Johnson. Despite all the cheating accusations surrounding Ed and Jillian, the Bachelor producers are already casting for the next season of the Bachelor.
There have been rumors that Jake Pavelka, Reid Rosenthal or Kiptyn Locke will likely be the next Bachelor. These three are all fan favorites from this season of The Bachelorette. The Bachelor Producer, Mike Fleiss, has now confirmed one of the three will be the next Bachelor to Entertainment Tonight. “When the new season of The Bachelor premieres, look for Reid, Kiptyn or Jake to be handing out the red roses,” says Fleiss.
While the producers have yet to announce when the next Bachelor will be revealed, we can definitely continue to count on both Ed and Jillian to keep us occupied with the cheating/break up allegations.
According to our polls, you all want Reid to be the next Bachelor. I guess we will wait and see.
Even after 30-year-old realtor, Reid Rosenthal, was eliminated from the The Bachelorette, he remained persistent. He returned to Hawaii so he could propose to Jillian Harris, leading to a second rejection.
“I thought I was the best guy with her,” Reid admits. “I knew I wanted to spend tomorrow. I wasn’t 100 percent sure we were going to get married in six months or a year, but I knew she was someone I wanted to spend a lot of time with. I actually thought our relationship was 50 times better than the other guys. I thought it was my job to come back and get her.”
Reid also wanted to clarify that returning to Hawaii was his own idea and based on his feelings for Jillian. The producers were not involved but had to ensure it was okay. Even though he has strong feelings for Jillian, Reid says he wishes her the best with her engagement.
As a realtor, Reid’s contact information has to be public so he has hired a staff to assist with phone calls and emails. He also believes that his appearance on the show has been beneficial for business, however he is uncertain if he could do it again if invited to be the star of the next “The Bachelor”. One thing he also learned and hopes will help in future relationships is to effectively express his feelings.
In an interview with ET, Exec Producer Mike Fleiss says the new “The Bachelor” will be announced in a couple of months. In addition, he is also paying attention to who the fans want to see based on the poll results on abc.com.
Interestingly, our poll and ABC.com shows Reid in the lead as being the new bachelor.
It had been heavily rumored that Kiptyn Locke would be the next Bachelor, but ABC is saying not so quick, as they have still yet to name the new Bachelor.
It however seems all but certain that the next Bachelor will be picked from this season of The Bachelorette. The 3 front runners are Reid Rosenthal, Kiptyn Locke, and Jake Pavelka.
Personally, none of these guys stand out that much to me, but I think I would rather see one of them be the new Bachelor than someone new. So we ask you this question. Who do you want to see as the next Bachelor? Feel free to comment and vote in the poll below.
Remember Aaron Buerge from the 2nd season of The Bachelor in 2002? Aaron presented the final rose and ring to elementary school psychologist, Helen Eksterowicz, but the relationship ended not long after it started.
Several years later, Aaron has finally found his mate.
“Long story short, I got some hot dog mustard on her the first time we met,” says Buerge, 35. The banker and restaurant owner confirms to PEOPLE that he will marry his bride-to-be, Angye McIntosh, 33, a commercial insurance agent, on Aug. 8 in their hometown of Springfield, Mo
This is Aaron’s first proposal following the bachelor series about 7 years ago. This time, Aaron is confident that he has found his mate. “I’d like to have a family,” he says. “I’m not getting any younger. At this point, when you’re in your mid-30s, most of the drama of dating has gone away. There’s a lot more maturity in your relationship. I know from my experience what I’m looking for, what makes me happy. I’m not gun-shy. I’m amazingly calm about the whole situation, believe it or not. That’s kind of a good sign.”
Aaron describes his fiancée as been a genuine person that is hardworking, smart and independent. Even though he can’t see what she sees in him, he can’t wait to take her as his wife.
Everything seems to be finally falling into place for Bachelor alum, Melissa Rycroft. Melissa’s life has made a complete 360 since being dumped publicly by her then fiance, Jason Mesnick, just months ago.
“Tye is my true love,” Melissa, 26, tells PEOPLE in its new issue. These days, Melissa harbors no hard feelings towards her ex, Jason, because the situation brought her to where she is today. “No disrespect [to Jason] at all, but that situation doesn’t compare to where I am now – engaged and happy. It’s a different feeling,” she says.
Tye, 28, also speaks out for the first time about their relationship, “The last six months have not been normal…But we wouldn’t change it because what we had to go through has allowed us to be where we are today. It’s been a blessing in disguise, and I don’t think either of us has ill feelings towards anyone.”
The happy couple will be appearing tomorrow, July 28th, on The Bachelorette: After The Final Rose. I’m certain Melissa has her reservations appearing on this show considering what happened the last time she was on it.
During this past Monday’s Bachelorette show - The Men Tell All episode, both Jason Mesnick and Molly Melaney declared their love for one another on national television. Even though it’s only been about six months, Mesnick said, “I’m really in love with Molly. She’s completely different from anybody else I’ve ever dated.”
Molly also added, “I would marry Jason tomorrow. I’m so crazy about him. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him.”
Even though Jason and Molly both reside in different states, Jason is certain that wedding bells are in their future. The duo manage to see each other at least every other weekend. According to Jason, the plan is for Molly to relocate from Milwaukee to Seattle eventually.
Chris Harrison, host oflast spring’s Bachelor finale where Mesnick dumped ex Melissa Rycroft, mentioned that it was “the most controversial moment in this show’s history.” “Was all that heartache worthwhile”, he then asked.
“What we have gone through … just absolutely ripped to shreds…” replied Molly “It was definitely tough on me.” Mesnick added that “it was a bigger backlash than I thought.” But he said he would endure even more scrutiny if that was what it took to be with Molly.
On the other hand, Melissa Rycroft recently confirmed her engagement to beau Tye Strickland with wedding preparations underway.
The Bachelor’s Jason Mesnick refuses to be upstaged by his ex fiance, Melissa Ryfroft, as Jason is now saying he and Molly will tie the knot someday. Melissa just got engaged to her beau Tye Strickland this past weekend.
“Things are going great,” Jason said on Good Morning America today, adding that he and Mollly will “absolutely someday” walk down the aisle.
According to Molly, she is also planning to move from Milwaukee to Seattle to be closer to her him. “We’re very happy,” she says. “We’re doing the distance thing right now.”
Molly also says “it’s been great” getting to know Jason’s 4-year-old son, Ty. The family recently went on a vacation to Turks and Caicos.
Surprised these two are still together despite all the public backlash over the way he treated Melissa, but I guess it’s time we all move past that. So good luck to these two.