Heading into the fourth episode of Project Runway the designers are starting to get the feel of the competition – some are starting to get really nervous about the mounting pressure – and it’s about to get scarier! After last’s weeks ridiculous, bad, pointless challenge that left fans gritting their teeth – this week Runway is back to ‘design a pretty dress for a celebrity!’ At least the celebrity isn’t Heidi – another challenge of stuffing her into some skin-tight crotchtastic casing of a dress would make me explode.
This week, the designers are forced to contend with something a lot scarier than ten-feet tall stiltwalkers or Mrs. Seal’s lady region – this week they must make a day-to-evening look for the Bitchtress, herself – Ms. NinaGarcia, HBIC! And Nina does not mess around with the frou-frou, the sequins, the fuss, the volume, the loud wacktastic prints and cray-cray colors the contestants often use to distract from poor construction or fit. Nope, this time the designers have to actually *gasp* – CONSTRUCT, and sew, and tailor – in monochromatic hues.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO READ THE REST!
It’s time that of the year folks! It’s the annual Halloween gallery special.
You know, that time of the year when your favorite reality stars and women all around the world exercise their right to unleash their inner slut by dressing up as a slutty variation of some character, all in the spirit of Halloween ofcourse.
Popular costumes this year included the slutty pirate (see above), slutty student, slutty cat/leopard, slutty cop, slutty maid and a slutty hooker when one runs out of costume ideas.
Photos below of Kim Kardashian, Kelly Bensimon, Alexis Bellino, Gretchen Rossi, Audrina Patridge, Adrienne Maloof, Teresa Giudice’s daughters, Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Brandy & Maksim, Jersey Shore stars, Danielle Staub, Alex McCord, Snooki & more!
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE PHOTOS! –
Lifetime has revealed the newest cast of their hit show — Project Runway. The show will be returning to New York, the home of the show’s first five seasons, for it’s seventh season with 16 new competitors.
This season boasts a diversified group of competitors as their countries of origin ranges from the Ivory Coast, Dominican Republic, the Philippines, China to Mexico. They will all be competing for the grand prize of $100,000, a spread in Marie Claire magazine and the chance to launch their own line.
Returning back is the show mentor Tim Gunn alongside host (and judge) Heidi Klum and judges Nina Garcia and Michael Kors.
The names and bios of the 16 designers competing on Project Runway’s seventh season is below:
- Amy Sarabi, a 26-year-old from Plano, TX who currently resides in Oakland, CA
– Anna Lynett, a 23-year-old from Whitefish Bay, WI who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Anthony L. Williams, a 28-year-old from Birmingham, AL who currently resides in Atlanta, GA
– Ben Chmura, a 30-year-old from South Meriden, CT who currently resides in Tampa, FL
– Christiane King, a 30-year-old from Abidjan, Cote d’ Ivorie who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
– Emilio Sosa, a 43-year-old from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic who currently resides in New York, NY
- Jay Nicolas Sario, a 31-year-old from The Philippines who currently resides in San Francisco, CA
– Janeane Marie Ceccanti, a 28-year-old from Willows, CA who currently resides in Portland, OR
– Jesse LeNoir, a 25-year-old from Painesville, OH who currently resides in Orlando, FL
– Jesus Estrada, a 21-year-old from Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico who currently resides in San Diego, CA
- Jonathan Joseph Peters, 29-year-old from Woonsocket, RI who currently resides in Providence, RI
– Maya Luz, a 22-year-old from Santa Fe, NM who currently resides in New York, NY
– Mila Hermanovski, a 40-year-old from Dallas, TX who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
– Pamela Ptak, a 47-year-old from Pittsfield, MA who currently resides in Riegelsville, PA
– Ping Wu, a 33-year-old from Chendu, Sichuan Province, China who currently resides in Chicago, IL
– SethAaron Henderson, a 38-year-old from San Diego, CA who currently resides in Vancouver, WA
Irina Shabayeva is the new winner of Project Runway 6. The New Yorker designer won over all the judges with her mostly all black design collection, winning $100,000 towards her line, an agent and a trip to Paris.
The judges Heidi Klum, Michael Kors, Nina Garcia and Susie Menkes chose Irina over Carol Hannah Whitfield, who came in third, and Althea Harper, the runner-up. All three women all showed their strong collections back at February’s fashion week in Bryant Park.
Irina’s collection was inspired by New York, right down to the detailed T-shirts worn beneath knitwear armor. “My collection is really about New York,” Irina said before her portion of the runway show. Congrats to Irina on winning the 6th season of the show.
Reality stars and celebs were dressed up and ready to party this weekend in lieu of Halloween. Pictured above is Melissa Rycroftand fiance Tye Strickland.
The most interesting costume would have to go to Spencer Prattand Heidi Montag, as the two attention whores dressed up as Jon & Kate Gosselin. Which this brings us to Jon Gosselin’s costume, and well you just have to see this for yourself.
Another interesting costume would have to be that of Heidi Klum and her husband Seal.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star, Danielle Staub’slife has been filled with controversy following the show’s first season. On a much brighter note, her daughter Christine Staub recently signed a modeling contract with IMG Models – the same agency that represents super models including Gisele Bunchen, Heidi Klum, Kate Moss and Taylor Momsen.
Though the15-year-old high school sophomore is taking test photos, she is expected to hit the catwalk as early as September during the New York Fashion week, according to IMG.
“She came into our offices and we were blown away!” Ivan Bart, SVP and Managing Director of IMG Models Worldwide, tellsPEOPLE. “She has an amazing amount of potential as a model. If we had seen her on the street we would have signed her on the spot.”
“This is all very new to me,” Christine told The Daily . “I’ve never really done any modeling before, so I’m just learning while I have a chance and being guided by the best in the business. I’m also getting used to industry people looking at my face so closely!”
We certainly hope that her life is nothing like her mother’s past. From watching the show, she seems like a smart young lady.