Topics

TLC

jon gosselin the insider 2 101109

TLC and Jon Gosselin have finally come to terms in their lawsuits against each other.

TLC released a statement today confirming it has reached a settled with the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad. “TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC,” TLC said in a statement released Wednesday.

This all started when Jon decided to ban TLC from filming his eight children last year citing an epiphany that she show was hurting them. Coincidentally this epiphany just happened to occur days after TLC announced it would no longer have Jon on the hit show, thus changing the name of the show to Kate Plus 8.

TLC alleged Jon had breached his contract and sued him. Jon in return filed a countersuit against TLC for millions. TLC won the first round as a Judge banned Jon from doing any interviews or paid appearances last December. We reported weeks ago that Jon was willing to allow TLC to film his kids again if they would drop their suit against him.

TLC’s Wednesday statement adds that “The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC.”

Jon’s ex-wife, Kate Gosselin’s untitled show is still set to debut sometime later this year on TLC. The program will not focus on the couple’s eight kids. No word yet on whether TLC will now continue with Kate Plus 8.

Jon’s attorney, Mark Heller, released the following statement -

“Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of Jon & Kate Plus 8 and although all terms are confidential, he is hopeful that TLC will move forward with the best interests of the Gosselin family. Sometimes litigants that kiss and make up find their relationship is better the second time around. As Jon’s attorney I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey.”

glassman-jon-gosselin

There is nothing like a woman scorned, and Hailey Glassman continues to prove this in her latest cover story and shocking new interview with Steppin Out magazine. It was rather challenging to try to read this with a straight face.

The 23 year old ex-girlfriend of Jon Gosselin takes some very very cheap shots at her ex.  In the new interview, Hailey goes into very graphic detail when discussing, or describing rather, the “manhood” of Jon, and even goes into detail about having sex with the 32-year old Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad.

“He was so small I didn’t think he would cheat on me,” sniped Hailey.  “He’s hung like a nine-year-old boy,” she snipes. “I’m serious. This is true,” she adds,  claiming he only measures up to “3 inches.” Ouch.

Hailey assures us she is telling the truth and challenges that “anybody who sleeps with him will notice. It’s very noticeable. It’s so tiny, tiny, tiny.”  Hailey adds that she “would laugh about it with my mom.”  Nothing like some good ol bonding with your mommy while discussing your ex’s manhood.

But Hailey doesn’t end her diss there, she continued to go for the jugular saying she was very vocal to Jon about his umm – “shortcomings,” which he of course didn’t find very funny at all. “He said, ‘You know how subconscious [sic] I am of down there,’” Hailey recalls. “I would tell him to his face, ‘I don’t think you would cheat on me because you’re so small.’ I would tell him that all the time.”

The ever classy Hailey closes out her TMI sex talk by sharing –  “Having sex with Jon was bittersweet.”

After ending things with Hailey last year, Jon is now dating Utah native, Morgan Christie, 25.  Things with Hailey ended rather badly as Jon allegedly owed Hailey over $90,000, and Hailey allegedly ransacked and destroyed Jon’s New York apartment. Hailey also accused Jon of physically attacking her.

The cover of Steppin Out magazine featuring a revealing shot of Hailey is below

Jon.Gosselinkate-gosselin-new-hairdo

Well well well, it seems there is good reason Jon Gosselin is wanting to settle his current lawsuit with TLC. As we reported this weekend, Jon is now willing to allow TLC to film his kids again as long as they drop their current suit against him.

TMZ is reporting the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad wants to settle because he is simply too broke to fight TLC over the breach of contract lawsuit the network filed against him.

According to sources, Jon is not doing well financially, especially after TLC won an injunction last December prohibiting him from violating the non-compete clause in his contract, meaning he can’t make money by doing things he normally does – such as selling photos to magazines, being paid to appear on other shows, etc.

RadarOnline is also reporting that Jon has actually been talking to TLC about a settlement for the past 2 weeks. Apparently the only way TLC will agree to settle and drop the lawsuit against him is if he agrees to abide by the terms of his contract, no questions asked. TLC is reportedly wary of agreeing to this as they do not trust Jon.

In other news, Jon’s ex wife, Kate Gosselin hit up New York city this weekend and showed off her new shorter cut (she visited a hair salon earlier in the day). According to RadarOnline, she had dinner with a mystery man. Kate will be back in NYC March 11, as she is scheduled to guest host The View again that day.

Another photo of Kate in NYC is below –

jon-gosselin-kids

Jon Gosselin has possibly hit a new low in his life regarding his public image and family. RadarOnline is now reporting that the former Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad will be willing to allow TLC to film his children again under one condition –  if they drop their lawsuit against him.

Jon is currently being sued by TLC for breaching the contract he signed with them. This all started when TLC decided they no longer wanted Jon on the hit reality show due to his deteriorating public image and publicity stunts. TLC decided they would still pay Jon though he would no longer be on the show. Even more importantly, Jon would be free to do whatever new show or business endeavors he wished.

For some strange reason, Jon decided the above wasn’t good enough and banned TLC from filming his kids just days after TLC announced it wanted to change the name of the show to Kate Plus Eight. Jon lied claimed back then that he had an epiphany that the show was damaging to his children.

TLC had no choice but to stop filming the children. They however in return decided to sue Jon for a breach of contract, and even hired one of the best law-firms in the country. They won a preliminary injunction against Jon last December, prohibiting him from engaging in behavior that violates the non-compete clause in his contract, meaning Jon was no longer allow to do any paid or non paid interviews, as well as sell photos of himself and his children.

His children’s well being be damned, Jon is now ready to make a deal according to Radar. And the deal is simple, he will allow TLC to begin filming his children again as long as they drop the lawsuit against him.

A source however tells RadarOnline, that no matter what TLC decides, Jon would never return to the hit show. “You can be sure that if the kids come back to TLC it will be only with Kate, not with Jon. And there’s no guarantee that will happen either.”

TLC has since moved on and have been working a new show for Kate Gosselin, one that does not involve the children. It is however possible that Kate Plus 8 could return as several specials, rather than a regular series.

As of now, TLC has yet to respond to Jon’s offer, and all the talk about a settlement is coming from Jon only, who is clearly getting the short end of the stick in the litigation. He’s been restricted from making money off his reality TV fame and is no longer receiving a TLC paycheck. His trial is scheduled to begin in the Spring.

There are also reports that Jon was ordered to pay $10,000 a month in child support to ex-wife Kate.  This is addition to the $90,000 he allegedly owes his ex girlfriend Hailey Glassman.  Jon’s attorney Mark Heller however threatens the public promises RadarOnline: “You haven’t seen the last of Jon Gosselin.”

jon-gosselin-morgan-christie

Things continue to go well for Jon Gosselin and his new girlfriend Morgan Christie as the two lovebirds were spotted walking together in Washington DC on Tuesday.

It seems Jon has a thing for classy girls asRadarOnline has however obtained some new photos of his latest fling, Morgan, having a good ol time in Las Vegas , and it seems she might be a party girl, similar to Jon ex-girlfriend, 22 year old Hailey Glassman.

The 25 year-old college graduate was snapped in a sexy black dress, posing with bottles of booze. Morgan seemed to be having a great time with her friends. A photo is below.

Jon and Morgan have been dating since meeting in Utah over Thanksgiving. An insider claimed to the National Enquirer of the budding relationship,”Jon adores Morgan and is trying his best to keep her out of the spotlight while he tries to figure out his life.”

However Jon’s ex girlfriends have some words of caution for Morgan.

Kate Major, who briefly dated Jon in 2009 and is now dating Jon’s ex pal Michael Lohan, said “I don’t know if she missed out on the last year, but I’d really like to warn her and her family to really look at the type of person that Jon is and look at what he did to his other ex’s.” Kate told RadarOnline. “She should be careful and watch out.”

Hailey Glassman also has some harsh words for Jon’s new girl. “You know what I have to say to her? Tag, you’re it!” said Hailey. “He did the same thing to me and my family. He was living with us. I wish him all the best, but any tears I shed for him now are tears of joy.”

A photo of Morgan partying it up is below –

Jon Gosselin

All talks of a truce have now ceased between Jon Gosselin and former girlfriend Hailey Glassman as RadarOnline is reporting the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad is moving forward with pursuing charges against Hailey.

Those charges would be for robbing and ransacking his NYC apartment. Both Jon and his lawyer believe Hailey is the responsible party. Hailey has also accused Jon of physically abusing her by pushing her up against a wall.

It was reported last week that both parties were going to meet and try to resolve their differences. But Jon has now decided he does not want to let Hailey off the hook.

In other news, things continue to get serious between Jon and his new 25 year old girlfriend Morgan Christie. PEOPLE magazine is now reporting that Jon met up with Morgan and her mother over the weekend in Utah.

You can see a photo of Morgan Christie here!

“Based on the body language, it seemed like Jon and the mother have met before,” said an onlooker. “It was really quiet at their table, but the mom was doing most of the talking throughout the night.”

kate_gosselin_extensionsKate Gosselin also stepped out this weekend, showing off her highly talked about new hair extensions. The 34 year old mother of eight was spotted in her PA hometown as she ran errands during the weekend.

As we previously reported, Kate’s hair stylist Ted Gibson revealed her hair took a total of 20 hours to create, and would cost close to $7,000 at his salons in New York and Washington.

Jon.Gosselin

The pimp known as Jon Gosselin is at it again. The father of eight has yet once again gotten himself a new girlfriend. PEOPLE magazine is confirming the unlucky new lady in Jon’s life is 25-year-old Morgan Christie.

Morgan reportedly resides in California though she met Jon back in Utah during thanksgiving. Sources tell People, “She grew up very privileged, tons of money.” Morgan is a former Emory University student and met Jon while skiing in Utah, where her relatives live.

The National Enquirer posted the exclusive photo below of Jon and his new chick -

jon-gosselins-morgan-christie

Sighs, young love. We give it 3 more weeks. In other news, Kate Gosselin continues to make headlines for her new makeover, you know the one that has her looking pretty much the same with the exception of a few hair extensions. Well the hair stylist responsible for her “makeover” is speaking out.

Ted Gibson says Kate’s entire makeover took an estimated 20 hours, and estimates the cost to be around $7,000. Yes you read that right. Apparently Ted used the best quality of human hair for Kate’s extensions, that added in with time spent on coloring and other things added up pretty quickly. It’s safe to guess PEOPLE magazine covered the costs for Kate’s new look.

And finally RadarOnline was able to get their hands of a photo of Jon’s NYC apartment after it was ransacked and robbed. The photo shows a large Japanese chef’s knife speared through a note and stuck into the top of his dresser. The note was apparently signed with Hailey Glassman’s name and Jon’s reps have publicly accused his ex GF of being responsible.

As of now, all parties involved are trying to settle their differences, since Hailey came out accusing Jon of being physically abusive to her.

The photo of the note and apartment is below –

kategosselinkate-gosselin-cover-of-people-magazine

Kate Gosselin is gracing the latest cover of PEOPLE magazine and she’s showing off her new look!

The mother of eight is moving on and putting her nasty divorce and old hairstyle behind her. “It’s good to have hair again,” she told People of her longer new look, aided by extensions . “I never thought I’d have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life.”

Kate also opens up about her very public divorce to Jon Gosselin - “I got phone calls from my friends congratulating me,” she told PEOPLE. “But I felt like, ‘You’re congratulating me on a failed marriage?’ I knew what they were getting at, because I am starting over and cutting ties from something that was really dragging me down, but it was a rough day. I wasn’t prepared for the intensity of the emotion involved.”

Kate is now moving on and even open to finding new love.“I’m not going to rule it out,” she said. “But right now it’s not my focus. Being alone at the end of every day, I’m not liking that – it’s been a long time, and I feel that loneliness. But I’m not going to go running in the direction of finding someone.”

The Jon & Kate Plus 8 mom however makes it clear that her kids remain her number one priority. “I’ve got to get my kids back on track, my career back on track and my family back on track,” she said making it clear that her kids are “really struggling” with their dad’s absence. “They start counseling in the next two weeks,” she said. “I’m definitely seeing signs that it’s a major need at this point.”

Kate also acknowledges that money is an issue for her family. It has been rumored that Jon was ordered to pay $10,000 a month in child support. “I have a lot of debt to crawl out of,” she claimed. “Debt that shouldn’t be there. I have a lot of anger about that. But it’s nothing that good, hard work won’t fix.”

As for what’s next for Kate? “Now I get to start over in a new year, with a new self and new goals,” she said. “Oh yeah – and new hair!”

TELL US – IS KATE’S MAKEOVER A YAH OR NAY??

Update – Another photo of Kate’s new look is below.  

Page 12 of 23« First...1011121314...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio