Thirteen couples took to the dance floor on Monday night’s Dancing with the Stars, performing various dances including the sexy Latin dances, the samba and the rumba.
The most memorable dance of the night was Mya and Dmitri Chaplin’s rumba which earned them the first 10 of the season. Both Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli gave them ten points each while Len Goodman, who was hard to please as usual gave them seven points. The couple had the highest score of the night.
Another great performance came from Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo, who danced the sexy rumba that earned them the second highest score of the night.
The following couples results ranged from 20 to 23: Joanna Krupa & Derek Hough, Aaron Carter & Karina Smirnoff, Donny Osmond & Kym Johnson, Kelly Osbourne & Louis Van Amstel, and Louie Vito & Chelsie Hightower.
The lowest scores of the night went to Tom DeLay and Michael Irvin. Tom suffered fractures in both feet and had to eventually quit the competition. At the end of the results, Debi and her partner were eliminated leaving 11 couples.
List of couples and their scores:
- Mya and Dmitri Chaplin:27
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo: 26
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 23
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 21
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 21
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel: 20
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 20
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 19
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: 18
- Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 17
- Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya: 17
- Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke: 15
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 14
Tell us: Who was your favorite couple of the night?