ABC has now revealed the celebrity and professional pairs of this season’s Dancing With The Stars. The 10th season of the hit dancing show is set to premier March 22nd.
As we previously reported, reality star Kate Gosselin has been paired with Tony Dovolani. From the photos above, The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka is practicing with his partner Chelsie Hightower, and PussyCat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger is dancing with her partner Derek Hough.
The Full Pairing List is Below –
• Astronaut Buzz Aldrin and Ashly Costa
• Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood
• ESPN’s Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• 90210 star Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas
• TV mom Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani
• NFL star Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke
• Olympic gold medal figure skater Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya
• All My Children star Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska
• Singer Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough
• Reno 911 star Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel
• The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower