Lizzie makes quite a first impression with the ladies as she attends Danielle's Ugly Sweater Christmas party.
And Lizzie wants to make an impression with the viewers as well. The Sun Kitten swimwear designer and former Miss Kentucky shared 13 facts about herself with Bravo's The Dish! Including that she's not your average beauty queen – she's actually very smart – and she's a marathon runner.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR MORE!
Learn more about Lizzie below!
1. I used to dream of being a Rockette.
2. I'm kind of a nerd. I have always loved science, especially Biology.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school.
4. I don't have any tattoos.
5. I love astrology.
6. I used to be a dance instructor. I taught tap, ballet and jazz.
7. Christmas is my favorite holiday. But I LOVE Halloween.
8. I have a strong faith in God. It's personal to me and I don't advertise it.
9. I am a very girly girl. I'm almost always in a dress even when I'm casual.
10. I think New York City is magical.
11. I was Senior Class President and Valedictorian.
12. I ran the Honolulu Marathon in a little over 4 hours.
13. I absolutely LOVE being a mom.
In tonight's episode the ladies celebrate the holidays Housewives style, which includes arguments, confrontations, and lots of drinking. Vicki Gunvalson discusses her relationship with Brooks Ayers, who sadly will return. Ugh. And Tamra Judge will have a heart-to-heart with husband Eddie about the possibility of another child.
Reality Tea will be live-tweeting the episode, so make sure to join us!
[Photo Credit: Rudy Martinez/Bravo]
TELL US – DO YOU THINK LIZZIE WILL MAKE A GOOD ADDITION TO THE CAST?