2012 is rapidly, rapidly coming to an end and before the Mayan Apocalypse claims us all make sure to catch up on all your 2012 reality TV marathons. Who doesn't need a 50th viewing of the infamous "Who gon' check me, boo?" argument.
In honor of the year coming to a close let's celebrate some of the best, craziest, and most entertaining reality TV star products to hit the market this year.
We all know there's only one reason to appear on these shows right? Product hawking!
Below is Reality Tea's list of the best products of 2012:
CLICK CONTINUE READING FOR THE LIST!
10. RAMONA RED. Cabernet Singer just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? Ramona Singer introduced Ramona Red, a companion to her pinot socrazy white. If the grigio causes turtle time, I'd hate to see what happens when you imbibe the red!
Menopausal pregnancy scares?
[Photo Credit: Twitter]
9. SNOOKI SODA: There is nothing the Jersey Shore stars won't pimp. A pregnant Snooki started promoting her own soda line earlier in the year called Snooki's Wild Cherry Soda. The new mom is trying to turn over a new leaf and get away from her crazy party girl image, I suppose.
[Photo Credit:Daniel Tanner/ WENN.com]
8. KHROMA BEAUTY: The Kardashians have added to their ever-expanding line of well, everything by adding a line of beauty products that they all like totally actually where. Unfortunately the line has been plagued by drama as the sisters K and the momma pimpmanager have been sued over allegedly stealing the name. Oops!
7. MILANIA HAIR CARE: Teresa Giudice is ummm… known for her hairline, I s'pose and what better way to capitalize on that then creating a hair care line? The Real Housewives of New Jersey star says it's made with natural ingredients and will give your hair a healthy, shine just like hers.
Which totally doesn't look like a helmet, like ever. I'm still confused about why it's named after Milania, though. Does Teresa even brush that child's hair?
6. FIONA FROST BOOKS: Big Rich Texas star Bonnie Blossman is a multi-faceted woman who really is something of a renaissance lady. In addition to being the mom of Whitney Whatley and holding a PhD in Biology, Bon is also a successful published author of the Fiona Frost mystery series. Yeah, seriously – what doesn't Bonnie do?
5. CH-CH-CH-CHIA BEARD! Duck Dynasty is undoubtedly one of the break out shows of 2012 and equally awesome is Willie Robertson's massive beard. Even though No-Shave November is over, you can grow your own duck quacking facebush courtesy of the Bearded Chia Pet currently on the market. Yeah, so I may have already bought like 10 of these? What – I like a beard…
4. WHOOP ASH! It's the perfect name for a Reality TV product. Although Hollywood Exes star Sheree Fletcher launched her lotion line Whoop Ash a couple years ago, it didn't come to our attention until recently. Personally, I think it's a super cute idea in super cute packaging!
3. ADRIENNE MALOOF SKINCARE:
Filed under things I will never buy, First there was the Maloof Hoof and now there's the Maloof face? I don't think I want that, but whatever - Adrienne Maloof thinks somebody does. The surgically altered, botoxed to the point of taxidermied star of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star released a skincare line this summer. It was created by her ex-husband Dr. Paul Nassif and now they're divorced, so who knows what became of the damn thing.
2. WINES BY WIVES: What do television wives really, really like to do? If you answered "guzzle wine" you guessed correctly!
Started by Real Housewives of Orange County stars Tamra Barney and Vicki Gunvalson the wine of the month club whose proceeds support charities has also branched out to include Mob WIves star Carla Facciolo and Adriana de Moura from Real Housewives of Miami!
1. PHINE BOOTY: Before you die and need a Phuneral By Phaedra Parks make sure your booty is donkey bootified. The Real Housewives of Atlanta star who also happens to be an attorney is sharing her considerable ass-ets by teaming up with hubby Apollo Nida to launch a Donkey Booty Fitness empire. Just in time New Year's Resolutions, get your donkey booty work out video!
[Photo Credit: FayesVision/WENN.com]