"When Kandi asked me if I had a pre-nup. I was thrown completely off. I really like her and felt comfortable with her, but here I am about to answer a personal question for the world to see. So I just fly out with a no. In my opinion a marriage is a sacred union between two people coming together as one with love being that foundation — being one in mind, body, and spirit. This means I want to agree with my husband and have like minds, I want to bond with him in the flesh (meaning anything that has to do with the natural things, whether it’s a sexual, monetary, or family issue etc.)."
CLICK CONTINUE READING FOR THE REST!
Our favorite reality TV stars can’t get enough of the spotlight during their regularly scheduled time slots, so they take to Twitter to share even more with us. And we love them for it! Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite photos from the Twitterverse this week! Enjoy!
Above is Kourtney Kardashian (who must be due any day now!), who shared: “Just showed @kenbakernow the new Dash LA store for @enews!”
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR MORE!
Kenya Moore is allegedly the newest castmember on Real Housewives of Atlanta. The former beauty queen and current model/actress was called in to replace the fired Sheree Whitfield. Interestingly, until recently Kenya didn’t even live in Atlanta – she lived in LA – and she’s not from there. She grew up in Detroit. So how did a non-Atlanta native land a spot on a show about Atlanta housewives?
Additionally this begs the question – is Bravo taking storyline manipulation too far? I mean this is supposed to be reality TV, but how little is too little reality? Popular Atlanta blog Tamara Tattles has been investigating the issue of how Kenya ended up on the producer’s list to join the show. First of all, Tamara confirms Kenya is definitely a member of the cast next season. And that she came to the producers’ attention from former Apprentice villain Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth!
And how does Omaraso know Kenya? Through NeNe Leakes! Apparently back in the days when NeNe was threatening Star Jones on Celebrity Apprentice, Omarosa was her behind-the-scenes mentor. While she obviously didn’t do a very good job directing Ms. Leakes in business etiquette, she made an impression on the feisty housewife and the two remained friends.
Last July, NeNe (along with supposedly estranged husband Gregg Leakes) were hanging out at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans. Omarosa was also there – with her friend Kenya! NeNe and Kenya hit it off and NeNe started dropping her name to producers. Kenya agreed to relocate and thus her entry into the Real Housewives was cemented.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR THE REST!
Kim Biermann née Zolciak‘s wigtastic spin-off Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding premieres tonight and the sideboob queen has been busting out all over New York doing the interview rounds to promote her new gig.
Of course, since Kim’s primary occupation is
abusing autotune starring in Real Housewives of Atlanta – which just ended its fourth season – she has much to say about her castmates and that extremely vitriolic reunion!
First up, Kim tackles She by SheBroke‘s alleged firing. Her former co-tart will be making an appearance as a bridesmaid TFTW! “I think Sheree is just possibly in a different place,” Kim shares with The Hollywood Reporter. “I don’t know what happened — if it was completely her decision or Bravo’s, or a combination, I don’t know that. What I do know is that she does have a lot going on and I’m going to miss her.”
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO READ THE REST!
There’s room for one more on next season’s Real Housewives of Atlanta. With Sheree Whitfield bidding adieu to the show that made her “who gon’ check me, Boo” famous, who will step in to fill her over-spending Louboutins? Some cast members are hoping the newest lady who
lashes out lunches will be the feisty, label lovin’ Marlo Hampton who got her fair share of air time this season.
“I like shooting with her just in terms of Marlo as a cast mate,” Cynthia elaborates. “Whenever she’s in the equation, things always take a different turn than what they thought it was going to be. So, Marlo would be really, really great to throw into the mix and see what’s going to happen. Things usually are always a little different when she is around. I can honestly say that South Africa would not have been the same if Marlo Hampton had not come on that trip.” I’d say that is a fair assertion on ol’ Cindy’s part. The South African trip probably would have highlighted more of South Africa and less of Marlo and Sheree’s screaming fits had Marlo not been in attendance.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR THE REST!
Alright, I hate to break it to you wonderful readers, but this is going to be a brief-cap. As you well know, Real Housewives of New Jersey premiered last night, and as this was the final segment of the three-part train wreck known as the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion and I think we’ve said all there is to say. So, let’s break down the important parts!
- So, is Kandi Burruss a sugar mama? Marlo Hampton seems to think so! And not only that, but she seems to think it’s her business to announce to the world that Kandi’s man lives with her. Well, I mean that’s called being in a committed relationship, you know: getting serious, not paying for sex, moving in together, going on actual dates in public, marriage… But I guess an escort/mistress wouldn’t know that, would she?. Kandi seems to think telling people her man drives a Range Rover proves she’s not a sugar mama. Kandi, yeah, labels don’t mean anything – just ask Marlo!
- Marlo apparently earns money from all her haters. They take up a We Hate Marlo collection and just give it to her to fund her “labels”? So – can you guys do that for me? I need some new clothes – preferably ones made by Louwee VooTAWN.
- So, Cynthia Bailey spoke after Andy Cohen slipped her a note telling her to fire up those vocal chords or get fired! Apparently, no one can get over the fact that Cynthia acts differently with a friend than she does with her co-workers and acquaintances. Much to do was made over the fact that Cynthia changes her spots for stripes when she leaves the giraffes for the zebras. Well, I really don’t think it’s that odd to act differently around people you know well, but I guess that’s why I’m not on a reality show. Personally, I don’t find Cynthia to be fake or confrontational with anyone. Nevertheless, Cynthia leaps right on into a screaming match with Kim Zolciak about how fake she supposedly is and how as soon as she gets near NeNe Leakes she grows a pair of ovaries.
- Proving that she speaks her mind, Cynthia calls Kim out on being a mistress! Cause, you know, it is what it is… Kim claims that Big Poppa was legally separated and you can date when you are separated. Except, Big Poppa is STILL not divorced – that’s the part she conveniently left out!
- Cynthia, Marlo, and Kandi have distracting hair, that was probably not the best choice for the given environment. They keep flipping it over their shoulders and playing with it while trying to scream at people.
- Marlo said she made it rain in South Africa because she knew She by SheBroke needed some money. Kandi snarked that she collected all those wasted bills to give to her man. Burn!
- Sheree‘s greatest arguments are revisited. Who gon’ check me boo reigns supreme in my mind. Kim’s wigs have really um… gotten much more voluminous, haven’t they? And much tackier and trashier. First season they looked cute-ish, albeit a little cheap and matted. Now they look well… really fake and super cheap. What happened? Too much microwaving. Apparently, Kim and Sheree’s friendship has managed to survive call girl comments and wig pulls, because they are genuine and Sheree has never hit below the belt. Never really hit below the belt? If my friend called me a “call girl” on national TV, I would be preeeetty furious.
- Kim informs us that despite what she told us, NeNe doesn’t have a penis. Whew! Good think she cleared that up!
- Andy is still desperate for NeNe and Kim to be BFF again and return this show to its former splendor. Look, Andy – we all want that, but they are both too egotistical and it’s not gonna work out. Sorry. NeNe and Kim discuss their friendship for the umpteenth time. Both ladies are happy in their respective lives and are supportive of each other. Humbleness still eludes NeNe.
- NeNe reveals that she brought Sheree and Kim to the attention of the producers and apparently NeNe convinced producers to hire Sheree because they initially thought she was too boring. And apparently, NeNe is willing to help Sheree out again – but unfortunately she is playing for the wrong team. Nothing like a little blackmail! <> And here come the rumors that NeNe got She by SheFired, well, fired!
And that’s it! We’re done with another season of RHOA!
THOUGHTS ON THE FINAL PART OF THE REUNION? ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT NEXT SEASON OR ARE YOU OVER THIS SHOW? WHO WILL QUIT FIRST: NENE OR KIM?