Wanna know how much our favorite fame monsters earn to act badly on national television? In a new report OK! Magazine reveals the salaries for everyone's favorite Bravolebrities – The Real Housewives.
Let's break this down and see who needs to work harder at causing drama! Will Work For Louboutins & TV TIME!
CLICK CONTINUE READING FOR THE SALARIES!
Real Housewives of Atlanta: Bravo's highest rated franchise commands some seriously big paychecks!
- Rumor has it NeNe Leakes inked a deal for $1M for another season of RHOA, along with her spinoff I Dream of NeNe. The sitcom cross-over star also earns extra for "bonuses" – whatever that means.
- Kandi Burruss is the second highest paid Atlanta Housewife. She pulls in about $450,000 per season.
- Cynthia Bailey and Phaedra Parks each earn $300,000 respectively. And Kenya Moore, well, she ought to be paying Bravo!
Real Housewives of New Jersey is the second highest rated franchise, averaging about 3M viewers per episode. And the ladies are paid accordingly! New Jersey also retains the most "original" cast members of all the other franchises.
- Teresa Giudice is the second highest paid Real Housewife, second only to NeNe, and she pulls in $650,000 plus bonuses per season!
- Caroline Manzo is the next highest earner of the cast at $400,000.
- Melissa Gorga makes $300,000.
- And poor Jacqueline Laurita is still suffering the fall-out for outing the S3 finale on twitter months before it aired and then skipping the reunion. She yanks in a paltry $275,000, which is too bad because apparently she really needs the money!
- As for Kathy Wakile, it's rumored that she earns way less than the other women and was almost demoted from a full-time Housewife this season. It's pretty much assured season 5 will be her last season.
Real Housewives of New York has undergone a huge cast transformation and is allegedly still negotiating deals for the not-yet-filming S6. Filming reportedly begins in May. The ladies of New York earn the following:
- Ramona Singer and LuAnn de Lesseps, the series veterans, reportedly earn $500,000 per season. Ramona was demanding more before she was threatened with being replaced.
- Sonja Morgan, who was also angling for higher wages this season, earns $220,000.
- Aviva Drescher earns $200,00. Why do I not believe the nearly fired Housewife earns this much?
- Heather Thomson makes $175,000. No word on Carole's salary, but it's probably comparable to Heather's.
On the west coast, Real Housewives of Orange County is working hard to boost ratings this season. They are reportedly working with the former RHONJ producers to amp up the drama and presumably their earnings.
- OG of Housewives, Vicki Gunvalson pulls in $500,000.
- Gretchen Rossi (who gets a minor bump I presume for her giant lumpy turd of a companion Slade) earns $375,000.
- Chief drama starter who gets paid to run her mouth, Tamra Barney makes $325,000. She's not paid enough!
- Alexis Bellino earns $175,000.
- Heather Dubrow's salary is not revealed, but legend has it she made only about $30,000 her first season!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast is mostly already rich, but that doesn't mean they don't want the pocket change!
- Lisa Vanderpump is without a doubt the highest paid lady of the cast, but earns a a relatively low amount of 350,000 for the now filming season 4. Wonder how much Lisa earns for her successful spinoff?!
- Kyle Richards earns $275,000, all of which goes toward her Kaftans Kollection.
- Brandi Glanville recently revealed her previous salary, but has since landed a pay bump to $175,000 this season. As a novice Housewife, Brandi earned only $18,000 for her first season!
And finally the tumultuous Real Housewives of Miami which was almost canceled following its first season but came back full of drama (with a huge cast overhaul!) in season 2. Season three is currently filming and the cast is still undergoing changes.
Yikes. They better slap each other some more! Perhaps the dueling weddings will cause drama.
[Main Photo Credit: Instagram. All Other Photo Credits: Bravo]
TELL US – WHO EARNS TOO MUCH? WHO EARNS TOO LITTLE? ARE YOU SURPRISED BY THE SALARY REVEALS?